- Stunning slit level apartment in Victorian house
- Parking behind electronic gates
- Communal gardens
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed sash windows.
- Small private courtyard
- Approx 72sq. m / 785 sq.ft excluding courtyard
1 Rookstown House is quintessentially an example of fine modern architecture within this well maintained Victorian house. There are only 3 apartments in this building and there are mature gardens and parking behind electronic gates. At hall level a hallway leads to 2 bedrooms with main ensuite. Stairs bring you downstairs to an open plan living and kitchen area with bathroom and door to a courtyard. There is access from the lower level to the communal gardens.
The property is equidistant from Howth Village and Howth Summit. Howth is a great location offering local amenities in abundance. There are numerous sports clubs (sailing, golf, football) and some fantastic coastal and hill walks. The village of Howth is renowned for its variety of specialist shops, schools, churches, library and a host of gastronomic pubs, fashionable restaurants and entertainment. There are excellent transport links to all parts of the capital, with a frequent bus service passing the door on Thormanby Road (31) and DART station at Howth harbour.
- Hallway (3.05m x 0.75m)
- Tiled floor. Alarm. Fusebox. Hotpress
- Bedroom 1 (2.45m x 3.05m)
- Bright room with window overlooking gardens to the front. Built in wardrobes. Wood floor.
- Main bedroom (4.2m x 3.2m)
- Bright room with dual aspect windows overlooking gardens to the front and side. Built in wardrobe. Wood floor.
- Ensuite Bathroom (1.45m x 1.48m)
- Shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. W.C. Tiled floor. Built in vanity press.
- Stairs to: (4.11m x 0.75m)
- Open plan living area (4.15m x 4.64m)
- Wood floor. Built in shelving with television point. Intercom. Recessed lights. Double doors to outside.
- Kitchen cum dining area (4.15m x 3.9m)
- Extensive range of fitted presses. Sink unit and drainer and counter tops and tile splash backs. Built in oven and 4 ring gas hob with steal extractor fan. Fitted press with Ideal gas boiler. Integrated Neff dishwasher and Fridge freezer. Integrated microwave. Plumbed for washing machine. Breakfast bar with counter top and shelving and presses. Tiled floor. Door to private courtyard
- Lobby area (1.5m x 1.2m)
- Large press with shelving
- Bathroom (4.35m x 1.82m)
- Jacuzzi bath. Shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. W.C Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Paved courtyard area
BER No. 102328044
Energy Performance Indicator: 307.68 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.