- Small very well-maintained development
- Spacious bright accommodation of approximately 60sq.m (646sq.ft)
- A short stroll to Blackrock Village and the DART
- Wonderful sea views overlooking Dublin Bay
- Mature landscaped communal gardens
- Large patio area to the rear
- Secure gated development with private parking
- Gas fired central heating
- Intercom system
- Service charge of €1320 Per annum
- Management Company – Maretimo Maintenance Limited
No. 1 Maretimo House is a bright and airy apartment extending to approximately 60sq.m (646sq.ft). The accommodation includes a welcoming entrance hallway, a generous living/dining room with stunning views over the well-maintained communal gardens and out across Dublin Bay and a recently fitted kitchen. To the other side of the entrance hall there are two bedrooms with newly fitted wardrobes and a bathroom.
Maretimo House is located in the most convenient location in the heart of Blackrock Village on the corner of Newtown Avenue and Maretimo Gardens East. Blackrock Village is home to a wide variety of amenities and facilities to include some of South County Dublin’s finest restaurants, excellent pubs, boutique shopping and more extensive shopping in both Frascati and Blackrock shopping centres. Public transport is regularly available with the QBC running along the Blackrock Road and the DART station offering ease of access to the city centre and surrounding areas. There are good recreational and leisure facilities available close by to include Blackrock Park, a number of rugby, football and tennis clubs.
- Entrance Hallway (1.4m x 2.7m)
- with intercom system, heating control system and storage cupboard
- Bedroom 1 (2.9m x 3.4m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 (2.2m x 3.5m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes
- Bathroom (1.8m x 1.9m)
- with w.c., wash hand basin, bath with telephone shower over, tiled walls and timber slatted ceiling
- Internal Hallway (1m x 3.1m)
- with a range of built in cupboards
- Kitchen/Living/Dining Room (4.6m x 5.8m + 2.3m x 3.3m)
- with painted exposed brick wall, stunning views over Dun Laoghaire Bay across the well-maintained gardens, kitchen area has tiled floor, a range of fitted high gloss cupboards and overhead units, tiled splashback, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, Zanussi standalone double oven and four ring hob, Zanussi washer/dryer, Beko fridge and Beko freezer
Maretimo House is set behind electric vehicular and pedestrian gate with surface private parking. There are mature landscaped gardens surrounding the property which lead down to sea level.
BER No. 111122941
Energy Performance Indicator: 248.47
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.