- Modern Development
- Private Walled Garden
- Own Door Entrance
- Bright and Spacious Accommodation
- Total floor area approx. 50sq.m (538sqft)
Applewood is ideally positioned a short drive from the town centre of Swords which offers a full range of local amenities including schools, shops, restaurants, cafes and excellent public transport links including the Swords Express offering direct access to the city centre. Dublin International Airport, M50/M1 motorways are all within easy access of the property.
- Entrance Hall (1.10m x 1.39m)
- Entrance hallway with laminate flooring.
- Living Room/Dining Room (4.0m x 7.50m)
- The open plan living/dining room enjoys an elevated view over the communal areas and front walled garden. A feature fire place with electric insert creates a real focal point. A door leads through to the internal hallway bedroom and bathroom. Laminate flooring
- Kitchen (2.20m x 2.40m)
- The kitchen is fitted with modern wall and floor units. Tiled flooring.
- Internal Hallway (1.68m x 2.64m)
- Internal hallway leads to the bathroom and bedroom. Hot-press and laminate flooring.
- Bathroom (1.66m x 2.20m)
- The bathroom is fitted with wc, whb and bath with overhead shower attachment. Tiled surround and tiled flooring.
- Bedroom (2.70m x 4.0m)
- Bright and spacious double bedroom with feature bay window and built in wardrobes. Laminate flooring.
BER No. 109254250
Energy Performance Indicator: 240.04 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.