- Excellent location 10 mins from city centre
- Extensive fitted kitchen including all appliances
- Designated parking
- Master bedroom en-suite
- Built in wardrobes in both bedrooms
- Electric heating
- Service Charge €1,680 per annum
ideal purchase as a home for those starting out or those trading down or as an investment property. Constructed in 2002, this apartment extends to approximately 1,109 sqft.
The accommodation comprises an entrance hall, open plan kitchen/dining/living room, two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes, one en-suite and a family bathroom. Lift access to all floors.
Amenities on the doorstep include: Douglas Village Shopping Centre, Douglas Court Shopping Centres, an array of local bars and restaurants, excellent transport links to city centre, Mahon point and City Gate.
The apartment comes with one designated parking space with private access. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all that is on offer.
- Reception Hall (8.2m x 1.9m)
- Welcoming and bright, fully carpeted.
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Living (4.8m x 9.3m)
- Extensively fitted kitchen with floor and eye level units offering plenty of counter top work space. Single drainer sink unit, fitted appliances to include: Fridge, freezer, hob, extractor, microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer, fully tiled. Glass shelving for extra storage. The dining/living area is generous in size and is fully carpeted with plenty of light.
- Bedroom 1 (3.7m x 4.0m)
- A fine double bedroom finished with carpet and boasting fitted wardrobes.
- En-suite (1.2m x 2.8m)
- Three piece white shower suite, fully tiled with power shower.
- Bedroom 2 (3.2m x 4.0m)
- Another fine double bedroom with built-in wardrobe and fully carpeted.
- Family Bathroom (2.8m x 1.7m)
- Three piece suite with shower over bath, heated towel rail, fully tiled.
The apartment is accessed through a coded front door to a central shared lobby with lift to all floors. The penthouse level offers access to just four homes. The property has the benefit of a dedicated parking space through barrier access.
BER No. 101343044
Energy Performance Indicator: 325.38 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.