- Bright one bedroom ground floor apartment
- Own front door
- Private patio
- Small development
- Electric heating and solid fuel fire
- Double glazed windows
- Excellent condition throughout
- Communal parking and ample visitor parking
- A five minute walk to Dundrum LUAS Station
- Management fee approx. €1239.37 per annum
- Floor Area approximately 41sq.m (430sq.ft).
The accommodation briefly consists of entrance porch, one double bedroom, kitchen, living/dining area, bathroom and hot press with shelving. The property has a private outdoor patio area. There is ample car parking for visitors.
This property is located within easy access of the excellent shopping and leisure facilities at Dundrum Village, Dundrum Town Centre. There is an abundance of local primary and secondary schools within the vicinity including Taney Parish Primary School, De La Salle and Mount Anville and UCD are all within a few minutes’ drive. For outdoor enthusiasts, nearby amenities include Marley Park Urban Trail and Airfield House. The surrounding area also offers excellent transport links with many bus routes within walking distance and Dundrum and Windy Arbour Luas stations. The M50 Motorway is less than a 10 minute drive allowing ease of access to north and south Dublin and the surrounding counties.
- Entrance Porch: (1.30m x 0.93m)
- Wooden floor. Storage cupboard.
- Living/Dining Area: (4.19m x 3.53m)
- Wooden floor. Coving. Wooden surround fireplace with ornate cast iron inset (open fire).
- Kitchen: (2.43m x 2.13m)
- Fully fitted modern kitchen with ample storage. Tiled floor.
- Inner Hall: (2.08m x 1.01m)
- with coving, alarm, hotpress and storage.
- Bedroom: (3.54m x 2.64m)
- Double bedroom. Fitted wardrobes. Wooden floor. Tv point.
- Bathroom: (2.39m x 1.68m)
- w.c. w.h.b. Tiled floor and tiled walls. Corner shower. Dimplex wall heater.
There is a patio area to the front 2.94m x 2.64m. There is a green within the development and numerous visitor parking spaces.
BER No. 102935392
Energy Performance Indicator: 375.24 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.