- Well established highly regarded residential location
- Convenient location minutes from Donnybrook village
- Bright accommodation extending to approximately 76sqm (818sqft)
- Stunning south-west facing garden of approx. 38m (125ft) in length
- Designated covered off street parking
- Within walking distance of the UCD campus at Belfield, the Dart at Sydney Parade, RTE and St Vincent’s Hospital
Situated in a location of enviable convenience this delightful own door first floor apartment enjoys well laid-out, spacious and bright accommodation, of approximately 76 sqm (818 sqft).
Set on a quiet cul-de-sac off Stillorgan road, the accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hall/ staircase, kitchen, two double bedrooms, bathroom and large living room. A particular feature of this charming property is the magnificent private garden, of approximately 38m (125ft) in length and enjoying a south-westerly aspect. 9 Airfield Court also benefits from an insulated garden shed and designated covered parking. The large attic space also provides potential for future development.
Airfield Court enjoys a highly convenient position within minutes’ walk of Donnybrook village with its superb range of restaurants, shops and bars along with the recreational amenities available at the nearby Herbert Park. This highly regarded residential location is in close proximity to the UCD campus at Belfield, the RDS in Ballsbridge, RTE and St Vincent’s Hospital. The QBC located on the nearby N11 and the Dart at Sydney Parade allows for ease of access to the city centre. No. 9 will no doubt appeal to those looking for a well-located base in Dublin 4 or a residential investment.
- Entrance Hall (1.5m x 1m)
- housing fuse board.
- Stairwell (.9m x 2.7m)
- Reception Hall
- with in-built storage unit, access to attic.
- Living Room (4.5m x 3.7m)
- with timber flooring, large triple-glazed picture window overlooking front. Open fireplace with tiled hearth and surround.
- Master Bedroom (4.5m x 3.4m)
- with triple-glazed window overlooking front, fully carpeted, free standing mirrored wardrobes with built in lighting.
- Bedroom 2 (3.3m x 3.7m)
- with single-glazed window overlooking rear garden, built in mirrored sliding wardrobes.
- Kitchen (3.8m x 3.8m)
- with range of floor and eye level units, Zanussi cooker, Belling four ring hob, Indesit washer/dryer, fridge, stainless steel sink unit/drainer, triple-glazed window overlooking rear.
- Bathroom (2.1m x 1.7m)
- with W.C., W.H.B., bath with Mira Sport 8 shower, partly tiled, triple-glazed window overlooking rear.
As mentioned, 9 Airfield Court enjoys a delightful private garden, extending to approximately 38m (125ft) in length and benefiting from a south-westerly aspect. The property backs onto the Belfield campus highlighting the proximity to UCD. A large insulated shed offers ample storage and a generous carport provides designated parking.
BER No. 112257308
Energy Performance Indicator: 463.64 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.