- Spacious, own door, first floor apartment
- Extensive private south west facing rear garden
- Mature Tree lined cul-de-sac
- Gas fired central heating
- Two double bedrooms
- Close to Donnybrook & Ballsbridge Villages
- A short walk to UCD, RTE and St. Vincent’s Hospital
- Floor Area approximately: 74sqm (800sqft)
The accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hallway, a very well fitted good size kitchen, bathroom, a spacious living room, and two double bedrooms. The property also has excellent attic storage, and in a large store area off the hall. The bright accommodation is generously proportioned and has been well maintained over the years.
The location of this property would be difficult to better, being situated in quiet, leafy cul-de-sac opposite RTE and a short walk to St. Vincent’s Hospital. There are a myriad of facilities available close by at Donnybrook to include many shops, restaurants and pubs. UCD and all of it’s amenities are located very close by, and the transport links to the city centre are excellent being positioned literally minutes from the quality bus corridor (QBC). The N11 and the Dart at Sydney Parade provides easy access to the city centre.
Outside, the private rear garden enjoys a beautiful, private, secluded sunny oasis for the discerning purchaser to enjoy.
- Entrance Hallway (2.1m x 3.9m)
- with door to shelved hot press with water cylinder and immersion, door to an excellent storage area with a good range of shelves and hatch to attic with Stira stairs
- Living Room (3.7m x 4.5m)
- with picture window overlooking the front, feature fireplace with raised tiled hearth and surround and television point
- Kitchen (3.8m x 3.85m)
- very well fitted with a range of floor and eye level units, work surface, tiled splashback, integrated fridge/freezer, stainless steel sink unit, Neff under counter oven with four ring ceramic hob and extractor hood over and window overlooking the rear
- Bathroom (2.1m x 1.7m)
- with bath, w.c., wash hand basin, part tiled floor and wall mounted electric heater
- Bedroom 1 (3.7m x 3.2m)
- with picture window overlooking rear
- Bedroom 2 (3.45m x 4.55m)
- with windows to front and side
The front, side and rear gardens are a particular selling feature of the property extending to approximately 38m(125ft) with mature hedging, herbaceous borders and mainly in lawn. The rear garden enjoys the benefit of a sunny south westerly aspect.
BER No. 112257241
Energy Performance Indicator: 414.81 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.