- Outside storage unit
- Superbly located on the highly regarded Ailesbury Road
- Spacious and bright accommodation approx. 100 sq.m (1,076 sq. ft).
- Two large bedrooms with master ensuite
- Off Street Parking
- Gas fired heating
- Lift providing access to all floors
- Bright first floor apartment
- Management Company: Ailesbury Court Management Company
- Service Charge: €3,000 per annum
Dublin 4 is one of Dublin’s most exclusive areas, featuring many villages such as Ballsbridge and Donnybrook with a host of amenities only minutes away from Dublin’s city centre. Donnybrook Village is within a short distance of the Ailesbury Court development, offering an array of shops, restaurants and cafes. Recreational amenities are well catered for with Herbert Park, the RDS Showgrounds, Aviva Stadium, the National Concert Hall and the Grand Canal close by. UCD and Trinity College are also within a five minute drive of the property as well as many of the city’s principle places of business including Merrion Square, Fitzwilliam Square and the IFSC are accessible. A wide range of bus routes are on the doorstep providing ease of access to and from the city centre.
- Reception Hall (1.61m x 3.70m)
- with Junkers timber flooring, recessed lighting, digital video intercom, Eircom Phone Watch alarm, hot-press with built-in shelving and door to
- Kitchen (5.28m x 2.28m)
- fitted with a range of overhead press and drawer units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel oven with four ring hob and extractor over, integrated fridge and magnificent picture window overlooking communal grounds.
- Dining Area (4.72m x 4.90m)
- (maximum measurement) with attractive built-in shelving and storage units and picture window overlooking communal grounds.
- Living Area (3.40m x 3.45m)
- with magnificent marble fireplace with slate hearth and gas coal effect fire and window overlooking communal grounds.
- Bedroom 1 (3.10m x 5.30m)
- with range of floor-to-ceiling built-in fitted wardrobes and two windows overlooking communal grounds.
- Bedroom 2 (3.11m x 5.60m)
- with floor-to-ceiling built in mirrored wardrobes and hidden door to
- comprising pedestal whb, wc, storage unit, tiled floor and tiled walls.
- comprising pedestal whb, wc, large corner bath with tiled floor, tiled walls and mirrored cabinet.
- There is off street parking within the development together with seperate storage unit.
BER No. 110280146
Energy Performance Indicator: 260.66
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.