- Luxury penthouse apartment
- Two double bedrooms
- Master En-Suite
- Floor to ceiling height windows throughout
- Very generous living accommodation
- Tremendously appointed dining area
- Integrated appliances in stylish fitted kitchen
- Expansive rooftop terrace area
- Gas fired radiator central heating
- Two parking spaces
- Total Area: 114 sq.m. (1,227 sq.ft.)
Apt. 33 Addison Hall is an impressive two-bedroom penthouse set out over spacious accommodation filled with natural light and positioned amidst manicured gardens. This mature and sought after complex, built by Park Developments, is located in one of Dublin's most popular and residential areas. The property is superbly presented and features a large rooftop private terrace and has the additional benefit of two designated car parking spaces.
Situated in Glasnevin, Addison Park is one of the most appealing residential locations in Dublin. It is serviced by a host of shops, restaurants, pubs, hotels and leisure and sporting facilities. There is a range of well-established schools in the area. The picturesque Botanic Gardens and Griffith Park are a short stroll away. The Bon Secours Hospital, DCU and St Patrick's Training College are close by. Dublin Airport and the M1 and M50 motorways are easily accessed. The complex is convenient to Dublin city centre and is well served by public transport.
- Entrance Hall (1.35m x 1.25m)
- Carpet floors and telephone intercom
- Inner Hallway (1.05m x 5.40m)
- Carpet floors
- Main Bathroom (2.70m x 2.20m)
- Main bathroom with bath, telephone shower attachment, WC, WHB, tiled floor, part tiled wall, inset lighting, heated towel rail and storage area.
- Hotpress (1.70m x 0.85m)
- Large hot water service, carpet floor and suitable for extra storage
- Master Bedroom (5.30m x 3.55m)
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobes, carpet floors, high ceilings, floor to ceiling windows and doorway out onto balcony which has a South East facing aspect
- En-Suite (2.20m x 1.70m)
- Tiled floors, Part tiled wall, WC, WHB, inset lighting, heated towel rail and large shower
- Bedroom 2 (2.90m x 4.40m)
- Large double bedroom, high ceilings 3.3m , built in wardrobes and door leading out onto South East facing balcony
- Storage room (1.0m x 2.50m)
- Carpet floors, ideal for extra storage
- floor and wall mounted press, integrated fridge freezer, integrated Indesit dishwasher, Indesit oven and 4 ring hob, stainless steel extractor hood, inset lighting and timber veneer worktop.
- Dining area (2.45m x 3.40m)
- Living Room (6.60m x 5.20m)
- Timber laminated floor, two doors out onto the balcony, great ceiling height at 3.3m at window level, again floor to ceiling windows along the balcony and a door into an extra dining room.
- Dining Room (3.80m x 3.25m)
- Timber laminate floors and panoramic views of the roof terrace, stepping out onto the roof terrace, overlooks Glasnevin cemetery and is paved in flagstone and has a pebble finish.
A superb roof top terrace for exclusive use with extraordinary views into the city, overlooking Glasnevin cemetery.
BER No. 102315728
Energy Performance Indicator: 32.92
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.