- Well maintained, attractive, modern development.
- Own door apartment with private patio/sun terrace.
- Delightful, landscaped, mature grounds.
- Two double bedrooms.
- Excellent storage space.
- Residents car parking.
- Highly convenient location a short walk to Milltown, Ranelagh, & Donnybrook Villages.
- Storage heating.
- Security alarm.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Floor area approximately 58sqm (635sqft).
- Managing agents: Wyse
- Service charge approximately €1,032 p.a.
Number 5 is a most appealing ground floor apartment, which has been recently refurbished and modernised to a very high standard enjoying well laid out, practical accommodation briefly comprising: entrance hall with excellent fitted storage, large living/dining room with two sets of window doors opening out to the front patio area and an arch through to a well fitted kitchen. Off the inner hall there are two double bedrooms – both with excellent fitted wardrobes, and the main bathroom.
Abbeyfield enjoys a highly convenient location, being positioned off Milltown Road, a short walk to both Donnybrook and Ranelagh Villages, where there are a host of specialist shops, restaurants, pubs, including the new Devlin hotel in Ranelagh, Tesco Express. The Ranelagh & Milltown LUAS stops provide easy access to Dublin city centre. UCD and Trinity College are within a short commute. Stephen’s Green is within a 30 minute walk. Leisure facilities are very well catered for in the area, including David Lloyd at Riverview, Donnybrook Lawn Tennis Club, The RDS, Old Wesley Ruby Club, the Aviva Stadium, and Herbert Park to name but a few.
- Entrance Hall (0.9m x 1.70m)
- Tiled floor, excellent fitted storage
- Living / Dining Room (4.85m x 4.45m)
- with two sets of wndow doors opening out to the front patio. Atractive painted carved fireplace surround, with electric fire, ceiling coving, oak timber flooring, arch through to
- Kitchen (1.85m x 2.60m)
- Extremely well fitted with a good range of press & drawer units, dispaly cabinet, four ring stainless steel electric hob with stainless steel oven beneath, under counter fridge, plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit, under counter lighting, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Inner Hall (0.90m x 3.70m)
- Bathroom (2.55m x 1.85m)
- Vanity wash hand basin, w.c., bath with shower attachment, tiled walls & floors, integrated lighted mirror over the wash hand basin, dimplex heater, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 (2.25m x 4.40m)
- Excellent fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 1 (2.4m x 4.4m)
- Excellent fitted storage.
There is a private sunny patio/sun terrace to the front. The apartment overlooks landscaped communal gardens with ample resident’s off street car parking, a bin/refuse store and bike store.
BER No. 112480694
Energy Performance Indicator: 201.86 kWH/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.