- Exceptionally designed contemporary development by Glenkerrin Homes
- Full height Swedex windows
- Hardwood floors and internal doors
- Custom designed High Gloss kitchen
- Well appointed bathrooms
- Utility room
- Gas fired under floor central heating
- Digital burglar alarm
- Designated underground car parking
- Floor area of approximately 71sq.m. (764 sq.ft.)
- Service charge approx. €1,700
The Grange is an exclusive modern development built to an exceptionally high standard by Glenkerrin Homes. The striking sandstone and glass buildings are built around an attractively landscaped courtyard and will appeal to the most discerning of purchasers seeking a property of exceptional design and detail including hardwood floors and internal doors, under floor hearting, full height Swedex windows maximising the natural light, Siematic high gloss kitchen and a very well appointed bathrooms.
Apt. 18 boasts bright airy accommodation of approximately 71sq.m. (764sq.ft.) together with secure under ground car parking. A particular feature to this development is the 24 hour concierge service to take care of residents’ needs.
The Grange enjoys a convenient location, within easy access of a wide range of amenities in both Blackrock and Stillorgan with neighbourhood shops, pubs and restaurants located on Brewery Road. The area is well served by public transport with the Luas at Sandyford and the Quality Bus Corridor just outside the development
- Reception Hall (1.46m x 3.30m)
- L-shaped, with very fine Italian marble tiled flooring, recessed lighting, hotpress and store room with built-in shelving and plumbed for washing machine and dryer.
- Living Room (3.46m x 5.40m)
- with floor-to-ceiling picture windows overlooking the communal grounds, very fine solid oak timber flooring and door to balcony and door to
- Kitchen (2.52m x 3.00m)
- fitted with a range of overhead press and drawer units, stainless steel oven, integrated microwave, five ring gas hob, integrated dishasher, integrated fridge freezer, undercounter stainless steel sink unit, very fine Silestone worktops and splashback and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 (2.61m x 3.25m)
- with built-in fitted wardrobes and timber flooring.
- Bedroom 2 (3.24m x 5.80m)
- with solid oak floor, very good range of floor to ceiling built-in fitted wardrobes and door to balcony together with door to
- comprising whb, wc, double shower, tiled floor, tiled walls, granite top and built-in shelving.
- comprising whb, wc, bath with shower over, tiled floor, tiled walls and built-in shelving.
- with stunning views overlooking the communal grounds and benefits from the afternoon and evening sunshine. Sorrage area with gas fired boiler.
BER No. 111158622
Energy Performance Indicator: 164.02 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.