- C3 Energy Rating. Ber numbers available on request
- Gas Central Heating
- Panoramic views of city
- Ideal Investment
The property is adjacent to the city centre, Mardyke Arena and Fitzgerald’s park. University College Cork, CUH, Bons Secours Hospital and the Mercy Hospital are all easily accessed from the property. Some other amenities within walking distance include The English Market, North Main Street Cinema, and Franciscan Well Brewery.
Unit No. 1 – Comprises a split level self-contained commercial unit which has frontage onto both Sundays Well Road & Convent Avenue. Internally the unit is laid with open plan retail space, a private office and toilet at lower ground floor level and a store room with toilet at ground floor level. Unit No 2: A one bedroom duplex apartment accessed independently from Convent Avenue and located overhead the retail space. This apartment is much larger than the expected size of a one bedroomed home and is duplex in nature. There is an open plan kitchen/dining/living room at entry level and full bathroom. Spiral staircase to the first floor hosting a double bedroom and roof garden. Unit 3: A fine 2 bedroom end of terrace home accessed from Convent Avenue. The accommodation includes entrance hallway, two double bedrooms and a bathroom all at first floor level. The second floor gives an extensive open plan kitchen/dining/living with vaulted ceiling heights and dual aspect views east and west. A spiral staircase accessed off the kitchen externally leads to a decked roof garden with fantastic panoramic views of the city.
Viewing is highly advised to fully appreciate the quality on offer.
- Commercial Unit (119 sqm / 1280sq ft)
- Open plan retail space: (12.4m x 9.8m)
- Fantastic space suitable for a number of purposes.
- w.c. (1.0m x 1.4m)
- Two Piece suite, tiled.
- Store room: (3.1m x 2.4m)
- Offering ideal storage.
- Store Room:
- Extensive store room.
- Staff w.c. (1.1m x 2.2m)
- Two Piece Suite, tiled.
- 1 Bed Duplex Apartment (63sqm/688 sqft)
- Kitchen/dining/living: (7.1m x 5.7m)
- Open plan kitchen with solid oak flooring. Fully fitted with floor and eye level units to include: Fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, electric oven with hob & extractor & stainless steel drainer sink. Window.
- w.c. (2.7m x 1.0m)
- Three piece white suite to include double electric shower, sink and w.c. Fully tiled.
- Bedroom: (3.7m x 5.7m)
- Double bedroom with feature ceiling, two windows and stairs access to roof garden. Fully carpeted.
- 2 Bed Townhouse (85sqm / 917sqft)
- Entrance Hallway:
- Solid oak stairs leading to first floor accommodation.
- Landing (4.8m x 2.3m)
- Bright and spacious with window.
- Bedroom 1: (4m x 3.7m)
- Double Bedroom, two windows & fully carpeted.
- Bedroom 2 (2.6m x 4.7m)
- Double Bedroom, window & fully carpeted.
- Bathroom (1.8m x 2.2m)
- Three piece white suite, double shower, recessed lighting, window & fully tiled.
- Kitchen/Dining/Living Room: (7.6m x 4.8m)
- 7.6m x 4.8m Open plan with solid oak flooring. Fully fitted kitchen with floor & eye level units. Includes the following appliances: oven with gas hob & extractor, stainless steel drainer sink, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Recessed lighting and power sockets. Exposed beam ceiling. Triple aspect giving a bright space with double doors to Juliette balcony.
There is a roof top decking which can be accessed from the 1 bedroom apartment on the first floor. Glass and stainless steel balcony and tap. In the two bedroom townhouse there is a spiral staircase which is accessed off the kitchen to fully decked out roof garden, two power points and tap. Beautiful panoramic views of the city. All units have their own individual access for entrance.
BER No. 106587926
Energy Performance Indicator: 203.84 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.