- Bright and spacious first floor one-bedroom apartment
- Generously proportioned accommodation with feature high ceilings
- Communal outdoor terrace accessed through French doors
- Gas fired central heating
- Location of enviable convenience in the heart of Dalkey village
- Floor area of approx. 49.8sq.m (536sq.ft)
- Service charge: €928 per annum
- Residents permit disc parking available from Dun Laoghaire Rathdown County Council
- Solid wood shaker kitchen
- Tall ceilings with potential to install a mezzanine level if required
- Security visual intercom from street level to the apartment
The apartment has been meticulously maintained and the accommodation comprises an entrance hall, large open plan kitchen/living/dining room with access onto the shared outdoor terrace, generous bedroom with built in storage and vanity unit, and bathroom with step in shower and sizable storage unit. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and is wired for an alarm. There is a chimney breast where you could install a solid fuel stove should you desire.
The location of the property is second to none, being on Railway Road in the heart of Dalkey village. Dalkey itself offers a host of services and amenities, including shops, restaurants and cafes and is a well-known picturesque heritage village. The stunning coastal walks in the vicinity are only a short stroll from the apartment, and Dalkey Dart station is a stone’s throw from the front door of the apartment offering direct access into the city centre.
- Entrance Hall (1m x 2.1m)
- with solid oak flooring
- Living/Dining/Kitchen (5.35m x 5.75m)
- with solid oak flooring, feature marble fireplace with gas fire insert, large window to front overlooking Railway Road with feature period shutters, kitchen with built in oven with four ring gas hob above, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge, integrated freezer, stainless steel Neff extractor fan, a range of wooden floor and wall units with recessed lighting, granite worktop with tiled splashback, feature breakfast bar with integrated Zanussi washing machine dishwasher, fridge freezer and shaker kitchen with built in oven and French doors opening out to the communal patio area
- Bedroom (4.1m x 3.05m)
- with large window with period feature shutters, built in wardrobe, built in vanity and access to attic
- with tiled floor, partially tiled walls, step in electric power shower, wash hand basin, w.c
Outside there is a rooftop terrace, accessed via French doors off the living room.
BER No. 104307772
Energy Performance Indicator: 322.16
Address: 8 Railway Road, Dalkey, Co. Dublin, Ireland, A96 D3K2
Telephone: 01 285 1005 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.