- Excellent Location
- Gas central heating
- Bright and sunny back garden with raised deck and garden shed
- C1 Energy Rating
In excellent condition throughout and tastefully decorated, the accommodation comprises entrance hall, large, open plan living / dining room, galley style kitchen, family bathroom, large hot press and three bedrooms. This home was built in 2006 and as a result offers all of the modern maintenance free feel. The back garden is spacious with a raised timber deck allowing outdoor dining on those sunny evenings. A garden shed to side is wired for electricity and provides plenty of storage. The property is heated by means of a gas combi boiler and delivers an impressive C1 Building Energy Rating.
The property has one dedicated parking space outside the front door and there is ample visitor parking available. It is well serviced by public transport with the 215 and 219 bus routes at one entrance to the development and the 202 at the other. There are a number of nearby schools with the co – ed Scoil Ursula less than 10 minutes’ walk away and other primary options within a short drive. Ursuline Secondary School is a stroll away while Nagle Community College is approximately 15 minutes’ walk away. The property is situated just 2 mins walk to Aldi and the Blackrock Primary Care centre.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all that this property has to offer.
- Hallway (2.9m x 5.6m)
- Welcoming with timber flooring.
- Kitchen (3.1m x 1.9m)
- Overlooking the back garden, the kitchen is extensively fitted boasting a host of floor and eye level units and a single drainer sink. Appliances fitted to include cooker, hob, extractor, fridge freezer and dishwasher all staying. The kitchen offers plenty of worktop space and is tastefully tiled over counter top.
- Open plan living / dining room (6.1m x 3.8m)
- A spacious and bright dual aspect, open plan in nature living/dining room with a clear set up to allow for both dining and relaxing living space. A floor to ceiling picture window to the front together with glazed door to rear garden at the back ensures this room is constantly flooded with light.
- Bedroom 1 (3.1m x 4.2m)
- This room is a fine double bedroom with wall to wall mirrored wardrobes and timber flooring.
- Bedroom 2 (3.1m x 2.8m)
- Another fine double bedroom to the front of the property with timber flooring.
- Bedroom 3 (3.1m x 2.2m)
- Single bedroom overlooking the rear garden with timber flooring.
- Family Bathroom (2.1m x 1.9m)
- Three-piece white suite to include bath with electric shower over. Tiled over bath area with fully tiled floor.
This home has an enclosed rear garden that is lovely and bright and with side access, should prove very attractive. A raised timber deck provides an excellent entertaining space that maximises the available light and sun while a garden shed is wired for electricity. The property has an allocated parking space to front with ample visitor parking available.
BER No. 109928077
Energy Performance Indicator: 158.74 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.