- Dedicated car parking space
- Gas heating
- Double glazed PVC windows
- Lift access
- Service Charge: €1,356 per annum
Comprising in brief of entrance hall, guest bathroom, kitchen / dining room, utility room and two double bedrooms (master en-suite). A separate living room both completes the accommodation and provides a quiet living space with direct access to the podium gardens. The apartment is heated by gas central heating.
With two allocated parking spaces, one at surface level and another at basement level allowing lift access to apartment door and its close proximity to Douglas, Carrigaline, Ringaskiddy and the South Link Road Network viewing of 7 Temple Grove is highly recommended.
- Entrance Hallway: (3.8m x 1.4m)
- With timber flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining: (5.4m x 3.6m)
- Accessed from the hallway and finished with Tile, this room is spacious and bright as it boasts patio doors to the balcony. The contemporary kitchen is fully equipped with integrated appliances (to include dishwasher) and benefits from fitted units at floor and eye level.
- Utility: (1.9m x 0.6m)
- Situated off the kitchen, the utility room has tiled flooring and fitted units.
- Living Room: (3.4m x 5.7m)
- Extensive in size, an electric fireplace provides the focal point. The living room has timber flooring and is wired for surround sound. A patio door provides access to the podium gardens.
- Master Bedroom: (3.3m x 3.6m)
- A fine double bedroom finished with timber flooring and boasting fitted robes.
- En-suite: (2.2m x 1.2m)
- White three piece suite with shower enclosure, tiled floor to ceiling.
- Bedroom 2: (3.1m x 3.6m)
- Another good double bedroom finished with timber flooring and large fitted robes.
- Bathroom (2.2m x 2.2m)
- Tiled floor to ceiling with contemporary white 3 piece suite, Whirlpool bath and heated towel rails.
BER No. 100080704
Energy Performance Indicator: 151.38 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org