- Magnificent ceiling height (13’9ft) and period detailing
- Private south facing terrace (13.55m x 3.10m) with awning overlooking gardens
- Two large double bedrooms
- Impressive drawing room with original marble fireplace
- Phone watch burglar alarm and intercom
- Designated car parking
- Floored attic storage space with ladder access
- Gas fired central heating
- Management Company: 51 Management Ltd
- Service Charge: €1,500
- Floor area 102 sqm (1,098 sqft).
51 Pembroke Road is an exclusive period building built in 1834, and approached by granite steps with an impressive hallway and large feature window. The accommodation of this stylish apartment comprises: a reception hall together with an outstanding drawing room which includes a very grand 10ft high feature window with original shutters and access to a large, private south facing terrace overlooking the gardens, well-fitted kitchen, two large double bedrooms and a main bathroom. A particular feature to this important property is the magnificent ceiling height together with period detailing throughout including impressive plasterwork together with very fine ceiling coving and centre rose detailing. The apartment further benefits from being dual aspect, designated car parking, on street resident and visitor permit parking also available, and floored attic storage space.
Pembroke Road is a highly sought after road enjoying a location of unparalleled convenience just minutes from Baggot Street Upper which hosts an abundance of local amenities including cafes and restaurants, the ultra-chic Dylan Hotel, and within walking distance of the financial and business heart of the city. The Aviva Stadium, Herbert Park and the RDS are a few minutes stroll away. University College Dublin is a 10 mins bus journey and Trinity College is within walking distance. St. Stephen’s Green, Merrion Square and Grand Canal Dock are all easily accessible.
- Hall (1.80m x 1.95m)
- with impressive circular ceiling cornice and centre rose, two ornate over doors and door to
- Bathroom (2.50m x 1.80m)
- with bath with shower over, wc, whb, panelled wall, hotpress and vanity unit.
- Bedroom 1 (5.85m x 2.75m)
- with pitch pine flooring, ornate ceiling cornice work (ceiling height: 4.2m) and window out to cast iron balcony overlooking Pembroke Road.
- Drawing Room (5.3m x 7.25m)
- with very good cornice work, centre rose and magnificent picture window overlooking terrace and garden.
- Master Bedroom (4.60m x 5.70m)
- with pair of built-in wardrobes, ornate door with frieze, plasterwork detailing, cornice work and window out to cast iron balcony overlooking Pembroke Road.
- Kitchen (1.80m x 3.00m)
- with grey fronted wall and floor presses, Zanussi double oven and microwave, Siemens ceramic hob, extractor fan, sink unit, plumbed for dishwasher and intergrated fridge.
- Terrace (13.55 x 3.10)
- with awning, outside lighting and double doors from the kitchen.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.