- Ideal low density location off Griffith Avenue
- Cul de sac setting of 16 units
- Secure, private and tranquil gardens
- Ample gardens with mature trees
- Lawned communal area to front
- Gas fired central heating
- Internal floor area 57 sqm (613 sqft)
- Open fireplace
- Fitted kitchen units
- Two double bedrooms
- 1 car parking space
- Management company are Griffith Lawns Management Company
- Annual service charge: €1,100 per annum
The apartment has an abundance of natural light as the living room and kitchen enjoy a south facing aspect overlooking gardens. As you enter the first floor apartment, you come into a generously proportioned reception room with an open fireplace with gas fire fitting. The kitchen is accessed from this room and in turn a middle hall leads to the two double bedrooms and bathroom. The property also has gas fired central heating.
Griffith Avenue is one of Dublin’s most prestigious residential addresses. The property is situated in close proximity to a host of well-established schools, churches and recreational and sporting facilities. Dublin International Airport is a 15-minute drive north of the property, as is the M50 motorway which provides easy access to Dublin and the surrounding counties. The local area is well serviced by public transport and the Drumcondra train station is within a 10-minute walk of the property. The property is also situated in close proximity to the National Botanical Gardens, Dublin City University and the Bon Secours Hospital.
- Living Room/dining room (3.65m x 5.05m)
- living room with open firplace with gas inset, feature brick wall, door to galley style kitchen.
- Kitchen (1.70m x 4.40m)
- Wall and floor mounted units, tiled floor, tiled splashback, plumbed for washing machine and wired for cooker, window overlooking garden to rear.
- Back hall (1.25m x 1.80m)
- Bedroom 1 (3.25m x 2.70m)
- double bedroom with carpet floor, window overlooking the rear.
- Bedroom 2 (3.15m x 2.80m)
- large double bedroom with large window overlooking garden to rear.
- Bathroom (1.70m x 1.95m)
- WC, WHB and bath
BER No. 107785321
Energy Performance Indicator: 225.47
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org