- Sought after location
- Double Glazed PVC windows throughout
- Dedicated parking.
- Alarm fitted
of Douglas Village. It is arranged around big open greens with mature trees ensuring that this home will appeal to a wide profile of buyers. The property enjoys and east/west aspect while the balcony captures the sun from the south.
Built in 2007 and measuring over 1200 sq. ft the property gives an easy flow of living space at entry level. All bedrooms are on the top floor and give great privacy with all double in size allowing for the addition of desk space for those times when working/ studying at home is a necessity. The internal of this home is well finished with hardwood cherry doors, quality tiling and sanitary ware, and recessed lighting to further enhance the
natural light within the property. The kitchen is fully fitted and there are fitted robes in all three bedrooms. The master bedroom offers an en-suite and there is a family bathroom as well as a guest WC. The accommodation includes entrance hall, living room, lounge, open plan kitchen/dining room, three double bedrooms and family bathroom.
The location of this home on the edge of Douglas Village offers easy access to a host of amenities and facilities. There is a selection of primary and secondary level schools all within easy reach and shopping is offered in the village itself. The south link road network has access points close by to give an easy commute east or west and there is secondary road access to Carrigaline and Ringaskiddy to the south.
The property enjoys and extensive balcony to the rear accessed off the kitchen/dining room and looks out across mature trees and lawned spaces. Heating is by means of gas and the property has a B3 energy rating.
- Entrance Hall (7.3m x 2.8m)
- Finished in neutral colours with cornicing and recessed lighting this entrance hall bright and welcoming. Fully tiled floor with border tile and gable window to enhance the natural light. Under stairs storage.
- Store Room
- A handy store room complete with window located just off the entrance hall. Ideal for shoes, coats hoover or ironing board this store room is walk-in in size. Finished with tiled floor
- Kitchen/Dining Room (5.9m x 3.5m)
- An extensive space running the width of the property to the rear. The kitchen is fully fitted boasting floor and eye level units. Arranged in an “L” shape with attractive black marble counter top the kitchen has single drainer sink unit below picture window looking out onto the mature tree lined setting. Appliances include double oven, 4 ringed gas hob, extractor, dishwasher and integrated fridge freezer. This room has two functions in one and the dining area is set inside double glazed French doors which open out onto a large balcony. Fully tiled floor and tiled over counter-top area. Blend of pendent and recessed lighting. Cornicing and recessed lighting complete this room.
- Lounge (5.7m x 3.8m)
- A beautiful room located to the front of the property with deep bay window looking out over mature green. The lounge is accessed via double doors with glazing from the hallway with a sister matching pair of double doors to the kitchen/dining room allowing all spaces to open up together. A feature fireplace in cream with black inset and black marble heart is the centre point of the room and has electric fire fitted. There is a gas point to the side to allow for a gas fire connection if required. Finished with dark wood laminate flooring this room is tastefully decorated to include cornicing.
- Guest WC
- Located off the entrance hall and fitted with two piece white suite.
- Staircase and Landing
- Fully carpeted with Velux window overhead to enhance natural light. Access to attic.
- Master Bedroom (4.8m x 3.8m)
- A spacious double bedroom located to the front of he property. Deep set bay window overlooking mature green. Wardrobes fitted with mirrored section.
- En-suite (2.8m x 2.0m)
- Three piece white suite fitted with electric shower in fully enclosed tiled shower cubicle. Tiled over pedal sink in neutral tones with vanity mirror fitted and Hollywood lights. Large window with opaque glazing.
- Bedroom 2 (3.4m x 3.4m)
- Another fine double bedroom located to the rear of the property. This room is carpeted and enjoys extensive robes fitted.
- Bedroom 3 (3.4m x 2.4m)
- A double bedroom again to the rear of the property and fitted with wardrobes. Fully carpeted.
- Bathroom (2.4m x 1.9m)
- Three piece white bathroom suite with fully tiled floor and tiled over bath with shower fitted complete with shower screen.
This home has the benefit of a dedicated car parking space. To the rear and accessed from the kitchen/dining room is an extensive balcony finished with soft wood decking suitable to be used all year long. This balcony looks out onto planting of mature trees and lawned spaces. The property is arranged around an extensive well kept green.
BER No. 100116896
Energy Performance Indicator: 134.34 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.