- Excellent Location
- Wardrobes fitted in 3 bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Landscaped Gardens
- Dedicated parking space.
Accommodation boasts a spacious reception hall, open plan kitchen/dining/living room, seperate lounge and guest w.c. all at entry level. The second floor is home to master bedroom with fully tiled ensuite and two double bedrooms sharing a large fully tiled bathroom.
Garrane Darra has the benefit of being located on the doorstep to a host of amenities to include schools (Mount Mercy secondary, St Catherine’s primary, St Joseph’s primary and Presentation Brothers secondary, Scoil an Spioraid Naoimh primary, Coliste an Spioraid Naoimh secondary and Togher Girls National School) as well as being close to CUH, CIT, UCC and the Bons Secours Hospital. The property has the convenience of a regular bus service no. 214 which comes every 20 minutes with easy transport to Wilton Shopping Centre and Cork City centre. The property is situated close to the N40 to allow
easy access to City Gate Business Park, Cork Airport Business Park and VMware/Dell in Ballincollig.
This home boasts quality fittings throughout to include an extensively fitted kitchen complete with appliances tastefully tiled bathrooms and kitchen, wood flooring as well as quality carpets and curtains.
There is a dedicated parking space with the property and additional parking is catered for adjacent.
Management charges are €1,380 per annum and cover block insurance rubbish collection as well as the maintenance of the external of the property and all of the shared spaces.
Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all that is on offer.
- Entrance Hall (4.6m x 1.8m)
- Welcoming and bright with east facing window and finished with hard wood floor.
- Kitchen (3.5m x 2.7m)
- Fully fitted kitchen with floor and eye level units and offers extensive countertop workspace. Fully tiled floor and tiled over countertop. Appliances fitted and included as standard; fridge, freezer, double oven, hob, extractor, dishwasher, washer. Open plan to dining/living room offering an excellent balance of space.
- Dining/Living Room (4.6m x 3.3m)
- Finished with hard wood flooring this room is connected via arch to the kitchen and with double doors to the entrance hall. Large picture window looking east.
- Lounge (4.4m x 4.0m)
- A cosy comfortable room finished with hard wood floor and offering double patio doors to balcony as well as access to the landscaped shared gardens. This room has an open fire in black cask iron with black marble hearth complete with wood surround and mantle. Fitted display press.
- Guest w.c. (1.4m x 1.4m)
- The guest w.c. has two piece white fitted.
- Bedroom 1 (3.9m x 3.3m)
- A fine double bedroom fitted with all to wall robes finished in cream coloured units to include lower level vanity unit.
- En-suite (0.9m x 2.4m)
- Three-piece white suite fitted with shower cubicle and electric shower. Tastefully tiled from wall to wall with vanity mirror fitted.
- Bedroom 2 (3.2m x 3.3m)
- Another fine double room and fitted with wall to wall robes.
- Bedroom 3 (3.2m x 3.3m)
- Double in size and boasting extensive fitted robes.
- Family Bathroom (3.8m x 3.3m)
- An exceptionally spacious family bathroom extensively tiled in quality neutral tones. Electric shower fitted over bath.
- Landing (3.6m x 1.0m)
- Fully carpeted.
The property shares its access with one other unit. A shared entrance lobby and staircase gives access to the front door of this home. To the rear there are extensively landscaped enclosed shared gardens as well as a private balcony. A dedicated car parking space comes as part of the title and there is ample additional parking located adjacent.
BER No. 112487160
Energy Performance Indicator: 122.78 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.