- Excellent location
- Lift access
- Designated car space
- Energy Rating C2
- Electrical heating
The property is constructed around an internal landscaped courtyard which gives tremendous privacy to all of the apartments within.
This home is located within a 5 minute walk of Patrick Street opening up access to the whole city centre. It is also located adjacent to a number of third level educational settings as well as within walking distance of UCC. There are a number of regular bus routes stopping at the entrance to the scheme which service all sides of the city. The property is well managed and is an ideal first time buyer or investor opportunity.
Viewing highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall (4.58m x 2.95m)
- A bright hallway giving access to each room within the apartment.
- Open plan Kitchen/dining/Living room (5.13m x 6.05m)
- This room is “L” shaped with the kitchen area fitted and arranged around two windows making sure working here is enjoyable and bright at all times. Fitted floor and eye level units offering plenty of work top space and tiled between the units. Appliances include, cooker with integrated extractor overhead, undercounter fridge and washing machine. The dning/ living space is open plan and located off with plenty of room for both uses. There are double doors ensuring again that this area is bright with balcony beyond.
- Bedroom 1 (3.50m x 2.62m)
- Facing into the inner courtyard this room is particularly quiet and private. Finished with wood laminate flooring and double wardrobe fitted.
- Bedroom 2 (4.49m x 2.49m)
- Facing into the inner courtyard this room is quiet and private finished with wood laminate flooring. Double robe fitted together with built in study/vanity area.
- Family Bathroom (2.98m x 1.87m)
- Fully fitted bathroom with three piece white bathroom suite to include shower over bath. Vanity mirror fitted. Tiled to dado height and fully tiled over bath with shower screen.
This apartment is located in a private gated setting and is located on the second floor with lift access. There is a private balcony off the main living area. A basement car park offers carparking facilities.
BER No. 101336444
Energy Performance Indicator: 184.9 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.