- Beautifully presented accommodation that has been extensively and meticulously upgraded
- Fantastic location in the heart of Ranelagh and direct access onto Mount Pleasant Square
- Only one of eight apartments in this prestigious development
- Electric storage heating and fully functioning gas fire
- Floor area of approx. 39 sqm (420 sqft)
- Well maintained outside space to the rear of the property for residents.
- Views towards Mount Pleasant Avenue and Rathmines skyline including the magnificent copper dome of The Church of Mary Immaculate
- Well-fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Management Company: Sage Property Management
- Service Charge: €1,900 per annum
The apartment itself is only one of eight apartments in this character enriched development with period features including feature height ceilings and beautiful sliding sash windows. Internally the accommodation includes a bright west facing living/dining room benefitting from views towards Mount Pleasant Avenue and the Rathmines skyline including the copper dome. From the living area there is an archway through to a modern kitchen. The bedroom provides a comfortable and relaxing space overlooking Mount Pleasant Square Tennis Club while the bathroom is of the highest quality fit out; there is also a closet accessed from the hallway providing extra storage space.
As previously mentioned, the location is second to none, with both Ranelagh and Rathmines villages on the doorstep offering a host of amenities including a wide variety of restaurants, cafes and specialists shops to include the new installation of Fallon and Byrne in the Swan Centre. International companies such as Amazon and Zendesk are only a short stroll away. Trinity College Dublin, The National Concert Hall, Griffith College are also within easy reach. The Grand Canal is also within a stone’s throw of the property, offering scenic walking trails and pathways. Across the canal it is a short walk to the city centre areas of Grafton Street and St. Stephens Green. The Luas at Ranelagh also offers public transport to areas further afield such as Connolly Station, Dundrum Town Centre and Sandyford Industrial Estate. Dublin Bus routes and Dublin Bike are both easily availed of.
- Entrance Hall (1.52m x 2.54m)
- with phone intercom system
- Storage Cupboard
- with built in shelving
- Bathroom (1.62m x 2.15m)
- with wood effect tiled flooring, partially tiled walls, w.c., cabinet wash hand basin, corner shower, heated towel rail, recessed lighting, rain forest shower head, built in mirror with recessed lighting and cupboard housing the water tank
- Bedroom (3.09m x 3.09m)
- with timber sliding sash window overlooking Mount Pleasant Tennis Club, a range of fitted wardrobes, ceiling coving, centre rose, and feature ceiling height of 2.77m (9’08”)
- Living/Dining Area (3.29m x 4m)
- with timber sliding sash window looking towards Mount Pleasant Avenue Upper, ceiling coving, centre rose, timber framed fireplace with cast iron hearth and coal effect gas fire and archway through to the
- Kitchen (2.69m x 1.21m)
- with a smart range of cupboards and overhead presses, ceramic kitchen sink bowl, recessed lighting, subway tile splash back, four ring gas hob with Turbo Air extractor fan over, Belling oven, integrated Zanussi washing machine and integrated fridge unit
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.