- Convenient Location
- Fully Tenanted
- Rental Income of €35,600 per annum
- Gas central heating
- PVC Double glazed windows
Located just a 15-minute walk from St Patrick Street, the property is within 2 mins walk of Blackpool with all its amenities and a 10-minute drive from the Apple campus at Hollyhill.
The accommodation comprises a ground floor one-bedroom apartment, first floor onebedroom
apartment and a two-bedroom apartment at the top floor. The property has the benefit of an enclosed back yard with side access. Each of the 3 apartments have
an open plan kitchen / dining / living room and bathroom together with their bedroom accommodation.
In good condition throughout and heated by means of gas central heating, No. 27 is an ideal investment and viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all that this property has to offer.
- Entrance Hall (8.5m x 2.08m)
- Communal entrance hall with access to rear yard.
- GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- Kitchen/Dining/Living Room (5.3m x 2.5m)
- An open plan kitchen/dining/living room finished with walnut coloured laminate flooring. The kitchen is fitted with high glass cream units and walnut finished units and appliances include: cooker with stainless steel extractor, fridge/freezer, microwave, washer/dryer, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, large picture window and over counter top space. Cosy living/ dining space again with extensive windows ensuring plenty of natural light.
- Bedroom (4.5m x 4.3m)
- A fine double room finished with walnut style laminate flooring. Recess for bed. Bright with double height window overlooking rear yard.
- En-suite (2.47m x 0.93m)
- Three-piece white shower suite. Tastefully tiled from floor to ceiling in neutral tones. Electric shower fitted in enclosed shower cubicle.
- FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- Kitchen/Dining/Living Room (4.12m x 6.19m)
- Running the expanse of the property and with 3 large windows this roo
- Bedroom (4.25m x 2.33m)
- Located to the rear of property this room is a fine double bedroom.
- Stairs & Landing (3.57m x 2.18m)
- Spacious and bright landing with window overlooking the back yard and finished wit
- Bathroom (2.07m x 1.40m)
- Three piece suite with shower enclosure and mixer shower. Fully tiled.
- SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT
- Kitchen/Dining/Living Room (4.4m x 4.35m)
- This top floor room is lovely and bright with timber flooring. The kitchen has fitted units at floor and eye level and appliances include, cooker, extractor, fridge / freezer & washer dryer.
- Bedroom 1 (3.5m x 3.7m)
- A front facing bedroom with two windows ensuring it is very bright finished with timbe
- Bedroom 2 (4.23m x 2.8m)
- Another front facing bedroom with timber flooring.
- Bathroom (2.6m x 0.9m)
- Three-piece suite with shower enclosure and mixer shower. Fully tiled.
This property has an enclosed and light filled rear yard with side access.
BER No. 112518956
Energy Performance Indicator: 294.99 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.