- Dedicated car parking space
- District heating system
- Extra high ceilings
- Wired for alarm
- Dual aspect
- Service Charge: €2,580 per annum
Apartment 25 comprises in brief of entrance hall, guest bathroom, kitchen / dining / living room, utility room and two double bedrooms with master ensuite. With12 foot ceilings throughout, this fine apartment provides a great airy feeling. Presented in shell condition, number 25 offers the prefect opportunity to place ones own stamp.
The quaint and sophisticated Blackrock village is the ideal place to unwind. You can spend some time browsing through the weekly farmer’s market in the village square or take a leisurely riverside walk by the nearby marina. The area also hosts a number of local cafes within walking distance where you can enjoy a relaxing coffee or a bite to eat.
With allocated parking accessed via electric gates and its close proximity to Douglas, Carrigaline, Ringaskiddy and the South Link Road Network viewing of 11 Blackrock House is highly recommended.
- Entrance Hallway (8.5m x 2.6m)
- Kitchen/Living/Dining (5.8m x 9.3m)
- With contemporary fully fitted kitchen to include appliances.
- Utility (3.4m x 1.4m)
- The utility room is accessed from the hallway and is plumbed for washing machine.
- Master Bedroom (3.3m x 6.0m)
- Dual aspect bedroom with views to Blackrock Pier
- En-suite (2.5m x 2.0m)
- Spacious and bright, ceramics by Villeroy & Boch to include shower cubicle.
- Bedroom 2 (6.0m x 3.5m)
- Another spacious and light filled bedroom with ensuite in a ‘Jack & Jill’ arrangement with main bathroom.
- Bathroom (2.5m x 2.1m)
- Tiled floor to ceiling with contemporary Villeroy & Boch white 3 piece suite including bath and heated towel rails
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.