- Dedicated car parking space
- District heating system
- Extra high ceilings
- Wired for alarm
- Dual aspect
- Service Charge: €2,580 per annum
Apartment 25 comprises in brief of entrance hall, guest bathroom, kitchen / dining / living room, utility room and two double bedrooms with master ensuite. With12 foot ceilings throughout, this fine apartment provides a great airy feeling. Presented in shell condition, number 25 offers the prefect opportunity to place ones own stamp.
The quaint and sophisticated Blackrock village is the ideal place to unwind. You can spend some time browsing through the weekly farmer’s market in the village square or take a leisurely riverside walk by the nearby marina. The area also hosts a number of local cafes within walking distance where you can enjoy a relaxing coffee or a bite to eat.
With allocated parking accessed via electric gates and its close proximity to Douglas, Carrigaline, Ringaskiddy and the South Link Road Network viewing of 11 Blackrock House is highly recommended.
- Entrance Hallway (8.5m x 2.6m)
- Kitchen/Living/Dining (5.8m x 9.3m)
- With contemporary fully fitted kitchen to include appliances.
- Utility (3.4m x 1.4m)
- The utility room is accessed from the hallway and is plumbed for washing machine.
- Master Bedroom (3.3m x 6.0m)
- Dual aspect bedroom with views to Blackrock Pier
- En-suite (2.5m x 2.0m)
- Spacious and bright, ceramics by Villeroy & Boch to include shower cubicle.
- Bedroom 2 (6.0m x 3.5m)
- Another spacious and light filled bedroom with ensuite in a ‘Jack & Jill’ arrangement with main bathroom.
- Bathroom (2.5m x 2.1m)
- Tiled floor to ceiling with contemporary Villeroy & Boch white 3 piece suite including bath and heated towel rails
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org