- Highly convenient location, within walking distance of St. Stephen’s Green
- Designated car parking
- Generous living/dining room
- Gas fired central heating
- Own door apartment in converted period building
- Floor area approx. 48 sqm / 516 sqft.
- Management Company: Sky Property Management
- Management Fees: Approx. €2,480 per annum
A garden level apartment of this nature in a period building in such a prime location is a rare find. The property is presented in very good condition throughout, ideal for owner-occupiers or investors who can make use of the apartment straight away.
The accommodation briefly comprises: entrance hall, generous living/dining room, kitchenette, bedroom & bathroom. The property is further enhanced by gas fired central heating.
The location on Morehampton Road is second to none, along the QBC and only a short stroll to St. Stephens Green and the wide array of amenities that the city centre has to offer. In the immediate vicinity there are many quality shops, restaurants and cafes to include Donnybrook Fair, and the attractive Herbert Park is also within easy reach. The villages of Donnybrook, Ballsbridge and Ranelagh are all within walking distance of the property.
Outside: with own front and designated car parking.
- Reception Hall
- comprising cupboard for gas boiler, large hotpress and door into
- Living/Dining Room (4.60m x 5.00m)
- with fireplace with marble surround, raised marble hearth and coal effect gas fire, recessed down lighting and doorway into
- Kitchenette (2.50m x 2.00m)
- very well-fitted with range of maple Shaker-style units comprising presses, drawers, cupboards, display cabinets, worktop with one bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, four ring Zanussi gas hob with extractor hood over, integrated oven and microwave, space for free standing fridge, plumbed for washing machine, tiled splashbacking and tiled floor.
- Bedroom (3.05m x 3.35m)
- including good range of built-in wardrobes.
- comprising bath with electric shower over, wc, pedestal whb, tiled floor, fully tiled walls and heated towel rail.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.