- Dedicated car parking space
- District heating system
- Extra height ceilings
- Wired for alarm
- Dual aspect
- Own door/private entrance
- Service Charge: €2,580 per annum
No 2 comprises in brief of entrance hall, guest bathroom, kitchen / dining / living room, utility room and two double bedrooms with master ensuite. With 12 foot ceiling heights throughout, this fine apartment offers exceptional light and space. Presented in shell condition with fully fitted kitchen, number 2 offers the prefect opportunity to place ones own stamp.
The quaint and sophisticated Blackrock village is the ideal place to unwind. You can spend some time browsing through the weekly farmer’s market in the village square or take a leisurely riverside walk by the nearby marina. The area also hosts a number of local cafes within walking distance where you can enjoy a relaxing coffee or a bite to eat.
With allocated parking accessed via electric gates and its close proximity to Douglas, Carrigaline, Ringaskiddy and the South Link Road Network, viewing of 2 Blackrock House is highly recommended.
- Entrance Hallway (3.0m x 1.7m)
- Kitchen (2.1m x 1.7m)
- With solid wood fitted kitchen to include appliances.
- Living/Dining Room (6.3m x 3.9m)
- With large bay window.
- Utility (0.8m x 1.8m)
- Situated off the hallway, the utility room is accessed from the hallway.
- Master Bedroom (2.7m x 4.3m)
- Bathroom (2.8m x 2.0m)
- Tiled floor to ceiling with contemporary Villeroy & Boch white 3 piece suite including bath and heated towel rails.
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at email@example.com