- Gas fired underfloor central heating.
- Cable TV connections in the living room and bedrooms.
- Video entry system on both Baggot Street and Fitzwilliam Lane.
- Double height solid core doors.
- Wired for alarm.
- Secure underground car parking.
- Roof Garden.
- Service charge: €4,150 per annum.
- Management Company: Indigo Property Management.
The property is presented in excellent decorative condition throughout and internally, the accommodation briefly comprises residence entrance via Georgian building on Lower Baggot Street, off which there is a dedicated reception area and library for residents and a delightful courtyard area. The interior of the apartment comprises entrance hall, living/dining/kitchen, two bedrooms, master bedroom en-suite and main bathroom, and a balcony overlooking the courtyard. There is underfloor heating throughout this exceptionally well fitted apartment.
Situated literally three minutes from St. Stephen’s Green and two minutes from Dáil Éireann, number 18 Lower Baggot Street is a development of just twenty-five spacious apartments. Positioned in a peaceful landscaped courtyard yet literally in the middle of the city, this is truly a once-off opportunity to purchase a property of distinction in one of the best locations Dublin has to offer. It is ideal for busy people who hate stress, traffic and it is a two-minute walk from the Shelbourne Hotel and Grafton Street is just five minutes away. The IFSC is a short walk away and the LUAS stop on St. Stephen’s Green is within a short stroll. The Merrion Hotel is around the corner and also within easy reach are Fitzwilliam Square and Merrion Square, as well as St. Stephen’s Green.
- Reception Hall (0.85m x 1.35m)
- with tiled floor, open area to:
- Kitchen / Dining Room (6.10m x 2.80m)
- with tiled floor, breakfast bar, the kitchen is fitted with good range of gloss press and drawer units, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated Siemen's dishwasher, stainless steel sink unit, 4 ring Siemen's hob with stainless steel Siemen's extractor over and Siemen's oven, saucepan drawers and tiled floor. Arch through to:
- Living Room (3.60m x 6.80m)
- with smoked oak solid timber flooring and fitted shelving.
- Balcony (0.40m x 0.75m)
- with deck and overlooking the courtyard.
- Inner Hallway (1.0m x 1.0m)
- Hot press, utlility store with fitting shelving and plumbing for a washing machine, tiled floor, recessed down lighting.
- Bedroom 1/Master (3.40m x 2.80m)
- with Fitted wardrobes, recessed down lighting, and sliding glazed door through to:
- with whb, w.c, fully tiled walls and floors, power shower, Bosch fittings, recessed down lighting, tiled floor and mirrored door storage.
- Bedroom 2 (3.25m x 2.60m)
- with fitted wardrobes, double-glazed windows and inner glazing.
- Main Bathroom (1.90m x 1.65m)
- Wash hand baisin, w.c., bath with shower attachment over, Villeroy and Boch fittings, recessed down lighting, tiled walls and floors, and mirrored door storage.
BER No. 105368393
Energy Performance Indicator: 129.67
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.