- Located in the heart of Dublin 2
- Gas fired underfloor central heating
- Cable TV connections in the living room and bedroom
- Video entry system on both Baggot Street and Fitzwilliam Lane.
- Wired for alarm.
- Secure underground car parking
- Roof Garden
- South east facing balcony
- Service charge €3,993 per annum
- Management Company: Indigo Property Management
- Floor area approximately 79sqm (848 sqft)
Situated literally three minutes from St. Stephen’s Green and two minutes from Dail Eireann, number 18 Lower Baggot Street is a development of just twenty five spacious apartments. Positioned in a tranquil and quiet landscaped courtyard yet literally in the middle of the city, this is a truly once-off opportunity to purchase a prestigious property in a secure and high end development in one of the best locations Dublin has to offer. Perfect for the discerning purchaser, it is a two- minute walk from The Shelbourne Hotel, Grafton Street and an abundance of amenities within walking distance to include shops, restaurants cafes and famous attractions. The IFSC is nearby and the LUAS stop on St. Stephen’s Green is within a short stroll and offers transport access across the city.
- Entrance Hall (1.36m x 6.05m)
- with fully tiled floor, recessed downlighting, double storage units (floor to ceiling).
- Hallway (1.02m x 2.42m)
- with recessed downlighting, fully tiled flooring, hotpress, storage cupboard with Siemens washer/dryer and fuse board.
- Kitchen/Dining (7.35m x 2.66m)
- with fully tiled floor, recessed downlighting, with a range of floor and eye level units including built Siemens fridge/freezer, Siemens dishwasher, Siemens oven and four ring hob, Siemens extractor fan over, stainless steel sink unit, boiler housed here.
- Sitting Room (3.95m x 4.82m)
- with solid oak wood flooring, range of shelving, recessed downlighting, leading out to
- Balcony (3.15m x 1.76m)
- overlooking the internal courtyard.
- Bedroom 1/ Master Bedroom (3.58m x 2.97m)
- with a range of floor to ceiling wardrobes, fully carpeted, floor to ceiling window overlooking the courtyard, recessed downlighting, sliding glazed door to
- Ensuite Shower Room (3.33m x 1.15m)
- with w.c., wash hand basin, walk in shower, fully tiled floor & walls, heated towel rail, recessed downlighting, mirrored storage cupboard with shelving.
- Bedroom 2 (3.2m x 4.31m)
- with recessed downlighting, fully carpeted, built in floor to ceiling wardrobes, floor to ceiling window overlooking the courtyard.
- Bathroom (2.6m x 1.83m)
- with w.c., wash hand basin, bath with shower attachment over, heated towel rail, recessed downlighting, tiled walls and floors, mirrored storage.
BER No. 105368252
Energy Performance Indicator: 164.53 kWH/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.