- Dedicated car parking space
- District heating system
- Top floor , dual aspect
- Extra height ceiling
- Wired for alarm
- Service Charge: €3,600 per annum
No 18 is a hugely spacious, top floor three bedroom apartment enjoying views over the ornamental gardens on one side and out to the marina on the other. Extending to approximately 182 Sq M (1960 Sq Ft) the apartment comprises in brief of entrance hall, guest w.c, family bathroom, kitchen / dining room, utility room, separate living room and three double bedrooms with master ensuite. With extra height ceiling heights throughout and dual aspect this fine apartment offers exceptional light and space. Presented in shell condition, number 18 offers the prefect opportunity to place ones own stamp.
With allocated parking accessed via electric gates and its close proximity to Douglas, Carrigaline, Ringaskiddy and the South Link Road Network viewing of 18 Blackrock House is highly recommended.
- Entrance Hallway (5.9m x 4.0m)
- Guest WC (1.6m x 1.8m)
- Fitted with contemporary Villeroy & Boch white two piece suite. Tiled.
- Kitchen/Dining Room (6.1m x 5.1m)
- P.C Sums available for kitchen.
- Utility (1.6m x 1.8m)
- Utility is plumbed for washing machine.
- Living Room (9.1m x 5.6m)
- Exceptionally large with ornamental garden views and feature fireplace.
- Master Bedroom (6.6m x 3.2m)
- En-suite (2.5m x 1.8m)
- Tiled with white 3pc suite and shower enclosure. Ceramics by Villeroy & Boch.
- Bedroom 2 (5.4m x 2.8m)
- Bedroom 3 (2.8m x 4.5m)
- Bathroom (2.0m x 2.6m)
- Tiled floor to ceiling with contemporary Villeroy & Bosch white 3 piece suite including bath and heated towel rail.
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at email@example.com