- Exceptionally large apartment in this high-quality period development
- Top of the range finishes providing an excellent standard of living
- Magnificent period features
- Large amounts of storage in the bedrooms and with an additional storage unit in the basement
- Designated car parking space
- Large south-facing balcony with a pleasant outlook
- Floor area of approx. 153 sqm (1,651 sqft)
- Lift access
- Service charge: approx. €5,500 per annum
Entering through an attractive lobby, the apartment comprises a warm and welcoming entrance hall, with door through to the spacious living room with feature fireplace and two period windows overlooking Mount Street. Behind this there is a dining room with a contemporary kitchen off, containing a selection of high-quality appliances. A utility room is accessed off the kitchen. Overlooking the communal gardens are the two generous double bedrooms, the master with walk-in wardrobe and generous en-suite bathroom. The second bedroom has a large amount of storage space in fitted wardrobes. Off the master bedroom is the south facing balcony.
The location of the property is unbeatable, being situated a stone’s throw from Merrion Square and only a few minutes’ stroll to St. Stephen’s Green. Rarely do apartments of this size and calibre come to the market in such close proximity to the city centre. The Dart at Pearse Street and the Luas at Dawson Street are both within easy reach of the apartment, while the Grand Canal is within sight of the development and offers pleasant walkways and running tracks. Grand Canal Basin is also within walking distance of the property, offering a selection of restaurants, cafes, bars and entertainment facilities including the Bord Gais Energy Theatre. The Aviva Stadium is less than 2km from the apartment.
- Reception Hall (9.30m x 1.70m)
- with wide plank walnut flooring, recess lighting feature arch opening to
- Living Room (4.65m x 6.50m)
- with continuation of the walnut flooring, two fine sliding sash windows to front, magnificent marble mantlepiece, opening through to
- Dining Room (3.35m x 4.70m)
- with continuation of the walnut flooring, sliding sash window with plantation shutters and then opening to
- Kitchen (2.40m x 4.30m)
- We have a range of floor and eye level press units, polished sile stone work surface, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, Miele washing/dryer, Miele four ring halogen hob with Miele stainless stainless steel extractor over, Miele Nespresso machine, Miele oven and second oven, intergrated fridge freezer, tiled floor and sliding sash window again with plantation shutters. Door from the kitchen to
- Utility Room
- with Remeha gas boiler.
- Master Bedroom Suite (5.90m x 4.50m)
- maximum, with wardrobe, to include ensuite and walk in dressing room. Double doors to balcony.
- En Suite Shower Room
- which comprises Villeroy and Boch wc and whb, walk in double shower unit with Grohe power shower, tiled floor, tiled walls.
- Balcony (4.69m x 2.00m)
- Bedroom 2 (4.30m x 4.60m)
- with large picture window to rear, extensive built in wardrobes.
- which comprises a white contemporary suite comprising bath with power shower overhead, Villeroy and Boch w.c. & w.h.b., tiled floor, tiled walls, polished granite work surfaces, recessed lighting, medicine cabinet, heated towel rail.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.