- Exclusive development of 27 apartments built to a very high specification
- Prime city central location
- Communal landscaped grounds with attractive shrubbery and herb gardens
- Dual aspect with floor to ceiling windows throughout
- Balcony with southerly aspect
- Contemporary high-gloss fitted kitchen with Miele integrated appliances
- Designated underground car parking space
- Annual service charges approximately €3,600 p.a.
- Gas fired central heating
- Bedrooms have floor to ceiling windows which overlook the communal gardens
- Hard wood fire-safety doors throughout
- Venetian blinds, floor coverings and light fittings included in sale
The vision of the developers involved in 18-21 Lower Mount Street, was to create “an exclusive residential address within the heart of Georgian Dublin, designed in the spirit of classical 18th century architecture, fused with modern contemporary design”. Apartment 20 is located in the purpose built block located to the rear of the development across the communal gardens and can happily boast every modern convenience including a contemporary fitted kitchen with Miele appliances, high quality sanitary ware in bathrooms, gas fired central heating, secure underground car park with lift access and a smart homes communication and entertainment system, to name but a few.
The location of this apartment could not be more enviable given its close proximity to the best amenities Dublin City has on offer. The list could be exhaustive but amenities of note are Trinity College and Royal College of Surgeons within easy walking distance, as is the National Maternity Hospital at Holles Street within the immediate vicinity. Recreational amenities include the National Gallery of Ireland and National Concert Hall as well as the Bord Gais Energy Theatre at Grand Canal Dock which also provides an abundance of quality restaurants and the nearest Luas Stop to take you all around the city environs. Grafton Street, located just off St. Stephens Green is one of the prime retail streets for shopping again within easy reach. This apartment will prove very popular with those looking for a luxurious living space in a beautiful area of Dublin City which is accessible to every conceivable amenity.
- Hallway (6.70m x 1.57m)
- with hardwood flooring, recessed lighting, smoke alarm, radiator and audio/visual intercom. Door to
- Kitchen / Dining / Living Area (4.65m x 11.0m)
- Dining and Living Area: with hardwood flooring, centre light fittings and recessed lighting with dimmer switch, ample power points and connections to the smart homes communication and entertainment system, radiator, floor to ceiling windows and double sliding doors to the southerly balcony
- Master Bedroom (4.86m x 2.80m)
- a double room with carpet floor, built-in sliding wardrobes, floor to ceiling windows looking out onto the communal areas, speakers in the ceiling, central light, television point and door to
- Ensuite Bathroom (2.35m x 1.37m)
- with toilet, wash hand basin, large step-in shower, recessed lighting and fully tiled walls and floors.
- Bedroom 2 (4.2m x 2.80m)
- a double room with carpet floor, built-in sliding wardrobes and floor to ceiling windows looking out onto the communal areas, speakers in the ceiling, central light, television point.
- Bathroom (2.40m x 2.35m)
- with toilet, wash hand basin with built in shelving underneath, bath with shower overhead, large recessed wall mirror, recessed lighting, fully tiled walls and floors.
- Utility / Storage Cupboard (1.60m x 1.49m)
- with tiled flooring, plumbed for washing machine/dryer, gas boiler, water cylinder and pump.
The balcony measures 4.65m x 1.7m (15’3” x 5’6”) and has a southerly orientation. The communal grounds are carefully maintained, there is a covered link between the blocks, patio with pebbled areas, decking with ambient garden lighting and seating and raised beds with herb gardens and mature shrubs.
BER No. 100600758
Energy Performance Indicator: 124.02 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.