- Dedicated secure underground car parking space
- Gas heating
- Completely renovated
- Ideal location
- Service Charge: €1,425 per annum
Comprising of an entrance hallway, main bathroom and open plan kitchen / dining / living room the property has two good sized double bedrooms (master ensuite) with built in wardrobes. A store room and separate utility room offer plenty of storage space.
The property benefits from a balcony with sliding glass panels allowing for year round enjoyment and it overlooks the ornamental gardens below.
Eden is well serviced by two bus routes and has easy access to the south link road network. The city centre is within a 10 minute drive and Blackrock Castle and the upgraded civic space at Blackrock Pier are a mere five minute walk away.
Viewing is highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall (4.5m x 2.6m)
- With white oak flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining/Living (8.3m x 3.8m)
- Accessed from the hallway with white oak flooring, this room is spacious and boasts large windows and balcony overlooking the gardens. The brand new kitchen is fully equipped with all new appliances (to include dishwasher) and benefits from fitted units at floor and eye level. A quartz countertop completes the attractive kitchen.
- Bedroom 1 (4.7m x 2.7m)
- A fine double bedroom finished with white oak flooring and fitted robes.
- Ensuite (2.2m x 1.5m)
- White 3pc suite with shower enclosure. Tiled.
- Bedroom 2 (5.0m x 2.6m)
- Another double bedroom with white oak flooring and fitted robes.
- Bathroom (1.7m x 2.4m)
- Tiled with white three piece suite, bath with shower over
- Store (1m x 1.2m)
- Utility Room (1.5m x 1.5m)
- Plumbed for washing machine.
BER No. 104308580
Energy Performance Indicator: 146.46 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at email@example.com