- 1 Designated car parking space to the front
- South west facing balcony to the rear
- Feature open fireplace in the Sitting room
- Storage press in the basement
- Double glazed windows.
- Approx. 36sqm / 388sqft
The accommodation is bright throughout and presented in walk in condition. The main sitting room has a real fireplace and door onto a private balcony. The property comprises: entrance hall, living room/kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and balcony
This apartment is a superbly located development located at the end of the Watermill road, beside Bull Island, cycle promenade and across the road from St Anne’s Park. It is minutes’ walk to Raheny village and the Bus, DART, supermarket, shops and cafes and bars. There are a choice of sporting and recreational amenities in the immediate vicinity.
The property will suit owner occupiers or be an ideal investment. Viewing is highly recommended.
- Entrance Hallway: (1.31m x 1.64m)
- Hot press, intercom, telephone point, and fuse box.
- Shower Room: (1.97m x 1.60m)
- Triton electric shower, WC, WHB, vanity press, duplex electric heater, tiled floors and tiled walls.
- Bedroom: (3.20m x 2.50m)
- Large window
- Sitting Room: (4.42m x 3.48m)
- Feature open fireplace. Television point. Door to Balcony
- Kitchen: (2.30m x 1.70m)
- Tiled floor, fitted presses, counter tops, sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, electric oven, four ring electric hob.
- South west orientation with views over comunal grounds and across to St. Anne's park
BER No. 113209209
Energy Performance Indicator: 306.61 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.