- Penthouse, duplex apartment
- Balcony & roof top terrace
- Gas heating
- Double glazed windows
- Allocated parking
- Service Charge: approx. €1,300 per annum
14 Blackrock Mews is heated by gas central heating and benefits from an allocated parking space.
Public transport connections are excellent with the 202 Bus Route outside the door and the 215 a short stroll away. Mahon Point, City Gate and access to the south city link road network are two minutes drive from the property. Viewing is highly recommended.
- Entrance Hallway: (2.9m x 4.6m)
- With timber flooring.
- Living / Dining Room: (6.3m x 3.6m)
- With floor to ceiling glazing and access to the balcony. Timber flooring.
- Kitchen: (3.4m x 1.8m)
- Fully equipped with integrated appliances (including dishwasher), contemporary high gloss kitchen units at floor and eye level. Tiled.
- Utility Room (1.3m x 1.5m)
- Plumbed for Washing Machine
- Bathroom (1.7m x 2.1m)
- White 3 piece suite with bath. Heated towel rail. Tiled.
- Master Bedroom (2.7m x 4.5m)
- A fine double bedroom finished with timber flooring and fitted robes.
- En-suite (1.8m x 1.5m)
- White three piece suite with shower enclosure, tiled.
- Bedroom 2 (2.9m x 3.5m)
- Another good double bedroom finished with timber flooring and fitted robes.
- Sunroom: (3.8m x 3.3m)
- Pop-up sunroom with wall to ceiling glazing and access to roof terrace.
BER No. 104325550
Energy Performance Indicator: 183.7 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.