- Location of unrivalled convenience positioned between Grafton Street and Dawson Street
- First floor south facing apartment
- Electric Heating
- Communal roof terrace
- Floor Area: 30 sqm (325 sqft) approx.
- Luas cross city stop few moments away
- Management Company: Aramark Property
- Service Charge: €2,240 per annum.
A unique opportunity to acquire first floor south facing apartment in a location of unrivalled convenience in the heart of Dublin City positioned between Grafton Street and Dawson Street.
One of only six apartments in this block which was built approx. 30 years ago as part of the redevelopment of the Royal Hibernian Hotel site running from South Anne’s Street to Duke Street.
No. 1 is a first-floor apartment extending to approximately 30sqm (325 sqft) briefly comprises living/dining room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. The block also benefits from a roof garden which is need of updating.
South Anne Street is a very popular and sought-after street in the heart of the city. It is within easy access of a huge range of amenities in the city centre to include shopping on Grafton Street and excellent restaurants and bars on St. Stephen’s Green, Dawson Street and surrounding streets. The area is well served by public transport with the Luas cross city stop open on Dawson Street, the DART at Pearce Street and the variety of bus routes from Nassau Street to Stephen’s Green. Trinity College is only a short stroll away.
- Entrance Hall (0.95m x 2.7m)
- with laminate flooring and intercom phone
- Living / Dining Room (4.75m x 3.05m)
- with two picture windows overlooking South Anne's Street and door to
- Kitchenette (1.9m x 1.8m)
- with presses, shelving, cupboard, worktop, single bowl stainless steel sink unit, four ring electric hob with extractor hood over, oven underneath, space for free standing fridge, tiled splashback, little breakfast bar, plumbed for washing machine and tiled floor
- Bedroom (3.65m x 3m)
- with a good range of built in wardrobes
- with bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., tiled floor and fully tiled walls
BER No. 101984631
Energy Performance Indicator: 548.67
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.