- Superb Location in Blackrock Village
- Gas heating
- Dedicated car parking space
- Spacious Living/Kitchen/Dining area
- Wired for alarm
- 12 Foot ceiling height
Extending to approximately 71.5 sqm (770 sqft), this apartment is located in the heart of Blackrock Village and is contained within a gated exclusive scheme of just 26 apartments.
Apartment 11 comprises of entrance hall, kitchen/dining/living room, utility room, bathroom and double bedroom with built in wardrobes. With 12 foot high ceilings throughout, this fine apartment provides bright and airy living.
The quaint and sophisticated Blackrock village is the ideal place to unwind. You can spend some time browsing through the weekly farmer’s market in the village square or take a leisurely riverside walk by the nearby marina. The area also hosts a number of local cafes within walking distance where you can enjoy a relaxing coffee or a bite to eat.
With allocated parking via electric gates and its easy access to Douglas, Carrigaline, Ringaskiddy and the South Link Road Network viewing of 11 Blackrock House is highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall (4.2m x 1.9m)
- Spacious and welcoming with fitted storage unit and fully carpeted.
- Kitchen/Dining Room (8.6m x 4.3m)
- A beautiful room airy and bright offering three distinct functions. The kitchen is modern and fitted with extensive units at floor and eye level to include display presses. Fitted appliances include fridge, freezer, cooker, hob, extractor and dishwasher. Marble countertop with upstand and single drainer sink unit. Timber flooring in kitchen and dining space.
- Utility Room (1.9m x 1.9m)
- Fitted in similar style units as the kitchen the utility is tiled and offers plenty of additional storage. Accessed from the kitchen with tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine (included in sale) self-condensing tumble dryer.
- Living Room
- Defined from the kitchen with carpet this cosy space is accessed via double doors from the hall. Arranged around a focal fireplace (electric) this living room has two windows offering plenty of natural light fitted with bespoke plantation shutters, Tipperary Crystal Chandelier and wall lights.
- Master Bedroom (5.9m x 3.3m)
- A spacious double bedroom with built in wall to wall slide robes, three large windows with plantation shutters ensuring this is a bright room at all times of the day.
- Family Bathroom (2.4m x 1.8m)
- Tiled floor to ceiling with contemporary design this Villeroy & Boch bathroom piece suite includes bath with shower over, w.c. and wash hand basin. A heated towel and vanity cabinet fitted.
An exclusive scheme with private gated entrance overlooking large green area. There are two independent entrance areas located from the main reception hall or wheelchair accessibility to the side door which both have a secuity code for access. There is one designated parking space and further visitor parking for guests.
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.