- Excellent Location approx. 20 Minutes’ drive to Cork city centre
- Double Glazed PVC Windows
- Designated parking
- Master bedroom en-suite
- Built in wardrobes in both bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- B1 Energy Rating.
It is seldom that an apartment at the seasons comes to the market so opportunities have been slim over the years. Arranged around lawned gardens privately enclosed to the rear this property is sure to appeal to those looking for a conveniently located low maintenance
home. With easy access to the Shannon Park Roundabout (N28) this home is approximately a 20 minutes’ drive from Cork City Centre. The no 220 bus route stops outside the door and the pharmaceutical hub in Ringaskiddy is a short drive away. Accessing Cork Airport Business park in the opposite direction is an uncomplicated 10 minute drive. This home is sure to appeal to first time buyers or for someone looking to trade down without having to move from the area given its size at approximately 850 sqft.
The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, extensive open plan kitchen/dining/living room, two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes, one en-suite and a family bathroom. The property is in immaculate condition throughout having been well cared for by the current owner. This home is decorated to a high quality and the finish is neutral in tone both in the choice of furnishings and floor coverings.
Amenities on the doorstep include: Barry Collins SuperValu, Dunne Stores, Lidl and the popular Carrigaline Court Hotel. The property also benefits from a selection of quality primary and secondary schools located close by.
The apartment comes with one designated parking space with additional parking catered for
within the complex.
Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all that is on offer.
- Entrance Hall (3.8m x 1.1m)
- Welcoming and bright, fully tiled. Double press/ storage cupboard.
- Open plan Kitchen/dining/Living room (7.8m x 4.0m)
- This is a fine open plan room which truly gives three uses in one. The kitchen takes prominent position running in a “U” shape which allows for easy interaction with the rest of the room. This kitchen returns with a peninsular giving additional storage and doubling up as a breakfast counter. The kitchen sourced and fitted locally by O’Mahoney & O’Donovan in Carrigaline is two tone in colour. Integrated appliances include, cooker, hob (built into breakfast bar) extractor, fridge/freezer, microwave, washer/dryer and dishwasher. A single drainer sink unit is set into the counter top space which is tastefully tiled between the floor and eye level units. The dining area is adjacent to the kitchen. The entire room is fitted Kronopol Marine Pacific Oak flooring which gives a cosy feel (fitted by Carrigaline Furniture & Carpet Centre). The living space is arrange around a fireplace which gives focus to this part of the room. A wall of glazing leads from the living space onto a balcony which overlooks the private enclosed gardens. Recessed lighting is fitted to further enhance this exceptionally bright room.
- Bedroom 1 (4.1m x 3.5m)
- A fine master bedroom with floor to ceiling built in slide robes Feature window adding to the brightness of this room and overlooks the enclosed gardens. Finished with Kronopol marine pacific oak flooring.
- En-suite (2.6m x 2.3m)
- Four-piece white suite with bath, enclosed shower unit, wash basin and w.c. Fully tiled in neutral tones with quality tiling. Heated towel rail and vanity mirror with lights fitted.
- Bedroom 2 (3.4m x 3.1m)
- Another fine double bedroom with built-in wardrobes. Plenty of glazing to include door leading to Juliette balcony overlooking the gardens beyond. Finished with Kronopol marine pacific oak flooring.
- Family Bathroom (1.6m x 1.8m)
- Three piece white suite with enclosed shower unit. Fully tiled in neural tones with heated towel rail and vanity mirror fitted.
BER No. 100773407
Energy Performance Indicator: 97.08 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.