- Contemporarily styled, extensive fitted kitchen to include all appliances
- All master bedrooms ensuite as standard
- Fitted robes in all bedrooms with ample shelf and rail space
- Wired for intruder alarm
- Gas fired central heating
- Car parking space provided with additional visitor car parking
- Service charges are €700 per year
Located in the heart of Blackrock, living at Eden offers a host of nearby amenities, which include Mahon Point with its retail and employment. Work has completed on Blackrock Village with a new waterside civic space and weekly farmers market.
This property enjoys excellent transport links with both 203 and 215 bus routes to Cork City Centre. The South Link road network is easily accessed at Mahon Point.
Viewing is highly recommended.
- September 23rd 2017 2:30pm to 3:30pm
- September 26th 2017 5:30pm to 6:30pm
- Entrance Hall (1.17m x 6.22m)
- Laminate flooring
- Living Room (3.77m x 6.67m)
- Laminate flooring, door to rear garden
- Kitchen (2.48m x 2.62m)
- Tiled, Kitchen units at floor & eye level with integrated appliances.
- Utility Room (1.3m x 1.3m)
- Laminate flooring
- Bathroom (1.69m x 2.09m)
- Tiled, three-piece suite with shower over bath
- Bedroom 1 (2.65m x 3.95m)
- Carpet, built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 (2.65m x 3.93m)
- Carpet, large built in wardrobes
- Ensuite (1.66m x 1.36m)
- Tiled, white three-piece suite with shower enclosure
Rear enclosed garden with patio and lawn, rear access and wheelie bin storage. Allocated parking space to front with extra visitor parking.
BER No. 104323936
Energy Performance Indicator: 166.64/ kWh/m2/yr
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.