Lisney is Ireland’s most successful independent real estate agent and we have vast experience in handling rental property in Ireland.
If you’re a landlord, we can guarantee that your investment is protected and continues to perform. If you’re a tenant, we can find the right house or apartment for you.
We’ll match your property with tenants who are looking for that sort of accommodation. We will find the best possible tenant with services that include:
- Free marketing and advertising through national and international contacts and websites.
- Advice on how to best present the property for letting.
- Accurate rental valuation.
- Careful screening of prospective tenants.
- Preparation of tenancy agreements.
We have a wide range of high quality rental properties, from one-bed apartments to large luxury houses, with a choice that is bound to suit your requirements and budget. Don’t worry, we’ll take you through your options and arrange exclusive viewings. Here’s what you’ll need to rent a home from Lisney:
- A security deposit, usually the equivalent of one months' rent.
- A current bank reference.
- If you are relocating from abroad, a landlord may ask for a letter of introduction.
- A previous landlord's reference.
- An employer’s reference or, if you are self employed, a professional reference (e.g. an accountant or solicitor).
- If you’re a student, you’ll need a guarantor.
Corporate Tenant Relocation
For people coming to work in Ireland from overseas, we offer a corporate relocation service. We’ll find the perfect home for you by listening carefully to what you need and recommending the ideal location and property type.