- 1,359 sq. ft. (126 sq. m.) of high profile retail accommodation over ground and first floors, with second floor storage/ancillary
- Prominently located on a busy arterial route
- Subject to high levels of passing pedestrian and vehicular traffic
- Suitable for a variety of uses (Subject to planning)
The subject is prominently located c. 2 miles east of Belfast City Centre on Woodstock Road, a busy arterial route. The property is surrounded by large resident population, as well as being subject to continuous passing pedestrian and vehicular traffic.
There is an array of different property uses present in the surrounding area, including fast food takeaway, office, café/restaurant as well as various forms of retail. Nearby occupiers include; The Mortgage Shop, Smyth’s Fish & Chip Shop and Woodstock Library.
The property is currently fitted out as a craft workshop/studio, however would be ideal for a number of retail and leisure uses including fashion boutiques, showrooms, beauticians, hairdressers, B1 office use and hot food/café users (subject to the necessary consents).
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
We understand that the property is held Leasehold, for a term of 10,000 years from 18 June 1897 at a ground rent of £4.00 per annum.
If applicable, will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
We have been advised by the land and property services of the following;
Net Annual Value: £6,300
Rate Poundage (19/20): 0.614135
Rates Payable: £3,869.05
*Figures are exclusive of 20% Small Business Rates Relief which is applicable to rating assessments of up to £15,000 NAV.
Repairing: The space will be let on full repairing and insuring terms.
Insurance: An incoming tenant will be responsible for reimbursing the landlord for the cost of buildings insurance.
Rent: Price on Application.
The property has an Energy Efficiency rating of C60.
A full certificate can be made available upon request.
All prices, outgoings and rentals are stated exclusive of but may be liable to VAT.
Customer Due DiligenceAs a business carrying out estate agency work we are required to verify the identity of both the vendor and the purchaser as outlined in the following:
The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 - http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2017/692/made
Any information and documentation provided by you will be held for a period of five years from when you cease to have a contractual relationship with Lisney. The information will be held in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on our client file and will not be passed on to any other party, unless we are required to do so by law and regulation.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.