- Prominent town centre location.
- 3 storey commercial building of c. 15,285 sq ft.
- 19 no. car parking spaces.
- Suitable for a variety of uses (Subject to Planning).
The subject property is located on William Street on the edge of the town centre. The immediate area is characterised by a mix of retail, office, leisure and residential uses.
The property comprises a three storey, mixed use commercial building with ground and first floor retail and second floor office space, as well as a car park which provides c. 19 no. spaces. The property benefits from entrances from both William Street and the rear car park.
The retail element is fitted out to include; suspended ceilings with recessed strip lighting, heating/ventilation system, slatwall panels, carpet flooring and electric roller shutters.
The office accommodation benefits from plaster painted walls and ceilings, fluorescent strip lighting, heating system and a passenger lift serving the separate entrance from William Street.
The car park to the rear is zoned as a ‘Development Opportunity Site’ under the same plan.
We understand that the property has been assessed for rating purposes as follows:
Net Annual Value: £37,500
Rate in the £ 2019/2020: £0.586089
Rates Payable: £21,978.34
Available on request.
This will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
All prices, outgoings and rentals are stated exclusive of, but may be liable to VAT.
The property has an Energy Efficiency rating of B48.
A full certificate can be made available upon request.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
||Size (Sq ft)
|Ground||Retail||5,382 sq. ft.|
|First||Retail||5,167 sq. ft.|
|Second||Office||4,736 sq. ft.|
|Total||15, 285 sq. ft.|
Approximate site area: 0.31 acre
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.