Rent £8,500 per year
- Incentives Available.
- Comprises 850 sq ft of ground floor accommodation.
- Prominently located on a busy arterial route.
- Subject to high levels of passing pedestrian and vehicular traffic.
- Suitable for a variety of uses (Subject to planning).
The surrounding area comprises a mix of property uses, including residential, retail, healthcare and office. The Ulster Hospital is situated a short distance from the property, with the likes of Asda Superstore, Eurospar and McDonalds also within close proximity.
Moat House is a 3 no. storey terrace property, which in its current layout provides 4 no. ground floor retail units and first floor office accommodation. Unit 4 is the last remaining ground floor unit, and would be suitable for a wide range of uses, subject to planning. The subject benefits from an Electric Roller Shutter and glazed shopfront, whilst internally the property is in shell condition ready for an incoming tenant’s individual fit out.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
850 sq ft.
A new rates assessment will be required. Please contact the agent for further information.
Repairing: The space will be let on internal repairing and insuring terms.
Insurance: An incoming tenant will be responsible for reimbursing the landlord for the cost of buildings insurance.
Rent: £8,500 per annum, exclusive.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.