- Good frontage overlooking the River Liffey.
- Ground floor unit of approx. 95.95 sqm / 1,032.76 sqft.
- Total approximately 161 sqm / 1,701 sq ft.
- Neighbouring occupiers include Super Valu, Dublin Barber, The Hungry Mexican and Forbidden Planet.
The immediate area is well served by public transport with numerous Dublin Bus routes available on Aston Quay and Luas and Dart services within walking distance. Dart Services are available at nearby Tara Street and Connolly stations whilst Luas stops are located on Westmoreland Street (Green Line) Abbey Street (Red Line).
Adjoining occupiers include Riot Bar, O’Malley’s Bar and Daybreak. Neighbouring retail occupiers on Aston Quay include Super Valu, Dublin Barber, The Hungry Mexican and Forbidden Planet. Numerous bars, restaurants and hotels are also located in the vicinity in Temple Bar.
McKenna Electrical previously traded from the property which comprises two interconnecting units. Unit 2 is configured as an open plan retail with office to rear and rear of Unit 3 accommodates further retail/storage area and kitchen facilities/WC. There is also a small rear yard. The basement is broadly rectangular in shape and is located beneath Unit 2.
The property is held on a 10 year lease from 13th October 2015 subject to five yearly reviews, upwards or downwards to market rent. The next rent review is due 13th October 2020. A copy of the lease is available upon request.
The current passing rent is €33,500 per annum exclusive.
2020 approximate liability: €7,629.00.
We understand VAT is not applicable on the rent.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
We understand the property comprises the approximate net internal floor areas:
All interested parties are specifically advised to verify the floor areas.
BER No. 800342404
Energy Performance Indicator: 499.56 kWh/m2/yr
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.