- Located in Dublin’s Cultural Quarter; Temple Bar.
- A vibrant retail and leisure destination in the heart of Dublin’s city centre.
- Ground floor retail unit of approx. 24.50 sqm with frontage onto Cows Lane.
- Nearby occupiers include John Weldon Auctioneers, Queen of Tarts, Gillian Edgeworth Hair Studio and Dublin Ink Tattoo.
- Suitable for a wide variety of retail uses.
Temple Bar continues to attract huge numbers of tourists and locals who frequent the wide variety of shops, coffee shops, restaurants and bars in the area. Popular visitor attractions in the locality include Dublin Castle, City Hall, Olympia Theatre, National Photographic Archive / Meeting House Square and Christ Church Cathedral. Neighbouring occupiers include John Weldon Auctioneers, Queen of Tarts, Gillian Edgeworth Hair Studio and Dublin Ink Tattoo.
The immediate area is well served by public transport with numerous Dublin bus routes serving Dame Street and Parliament Street and Essex Quay. The Luas is situated 850 metres east of the property on Westmoreland Street and the Dart services are available at Pearse and Tara Street stations.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
We understand the unit comprises an approximate net internal area of 24.5 sqm / 263 sqft.
All intending purchasers must satisfy themselves in relation to floor areas.
Town PlanningThe property is located in an area zoned Z1 “To protect, provide and improve residential amenities”.
Buildings for the health, safety and welfare of the public, childcare facility, community facility, cultural/ recreational building and uses, education, embassy residential, enterprise centre, halting site, homebased economic activity, medical and related consultants, open space, park-and-ride facility, place of public worship, public service installation, residential, shop (local), training centre.
BER No. 800311466
Energy Performance Indicator: 1361.66 kWh/m2/yr
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.