- Excellent opportunity to locate in a prime Dublin 2 shopping & restaurant location.
- Neighbouring occupiers include Cotswold, Jack & Jones, Salamanca and Pichet.
- Excellent window display onto Trinity Street with high passing footfall and vehicular traffic.
- Ground floor approx. 172 sqm and basement approx. 93 sqm
- Available to let on a short term lease.
Trinity Street is well located between College Green and Dame Street and the junction with St Andrew Street and South William Street. The area has evolved considerably in recent years attracting a variety of restaurants and also national and international retail fashion brands seeking larger sized stores close to Grafton Street. Occupiers in the vicinity include Jack & Jones, H&M, Superdry, Avoca and Cotswold whilst restaurateurs include Salamanca, Pichet and Nandos.
The property which has excellent window display onto Trinity Street is laid out over ground floor and basement. Internally there are timber floors, plastered and painted walls and feature track lighting.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Rates liability: Approx €16,021.
BER No. 800460180
Energy Performance Indicator: 759.46 kWh/m2/yr
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.