- Located in Dublin’s Cultural Quarter, Temple Bar.
- A vibrant retail and leisure destination in the heart of Dublin city centre.
- Superb frontage and widow display onto both Crow Street and Temple Lane South.
- Ground floor retail approximately 164 sqm, basement approximately 112 sqm.
- Nearby occupiers include The Central Bank of Ireland, Mercantile Hotel, Avenue by Nick Munier and FX Buckley.
- Suitable for a wide variety of retail uses.
The Green Building is an award winning environmentally friendly building situated between Crow Street and Temple Lane South in the heart of Dublin’s Cultural Quarter, Temple Bar. Crow Street and Temple Lane South run parallel to Fownes Street Lower situated adjacent to The Central Bank of Ireland. Temple Bar continues to attract huge numbers of tourists and locals who frequent the wide variety of shops, coffee shops, restaurants and bars in the area. Well known retail occupiers include North Face, Urban Outfitters, Siopaella Designer Exchange, whilst restaurants and bars include The Temple Bar, The Quays, FX Buckley and Avenue by Nick Munier.
The property comprises the ground floor and basement of a five storey over basement mixed use building with excellent retail frontage onto both Temple Lane South and Crow Street. The overall building was designed and built as an energy efficient building in 1994. The residential and commercial elements of the building are vertically interconnected through the use of a central feature glazed atrium. The atrium allows the building to be naturally ventilated and lit. The apartments on the upper floors have windows which open into the central atrium and overlook the retail element of the property. A feature staircase connects the ground floor to the basement of the property.
By special appointment with the sole selling agent, Lisney.
|Description||Sq M||Sq Ft|
All intending purchasers must satisfy themselves on floor areas.
The property is located in an area zoned Objective Z5 “to consolidate and facilitate the development of the central area, and to identify, reinforce and strengthen and protect its civic design character and dignity”. Whilst planning permission was obtained in 2010 for the change of use of the property from retail to café use the property will be sold as a retail premises only.
BER No. 800499865
Energy Performance Indicator: 2195.08 kWh/m2/yr kWh/m2/yr
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.