- Three ground floor retail units located on Mayor Street Upper close to the junction with Guild Street in the heart of Spencer Dock.
- Within close proximity to the Covention Centre, Point Village, 3 Arena, Central Bank of Ireland and the National College of Ireland.
- Situated adjacent the Spencer Dock Luas station.
- Retail space available from 230 sqm to 617 sqm.
- Suitable for a variety of retail uses.
The surrounding area attracts high volumes of people on a daily basis with The Convention Centre situated adjacent, The Spencer and Gibson hotels situated within close proximity and The Point Village and 3 Arena within walking distance. The world renowned International Financial Services Centre and immediate area is home to a host of national and international office occupiers including A&L Goodbody Solicitors, WeWork, AIG, Citi, Pricewaterhousecoopers and Credit Suisse AG. The new Central Bank of Ireland's iconic headquarter's building on North Wall Quay accommodates over 1,400 employees.
The Luas Red Line provides an excellent transport link from the north city centre at The Point Village via Spencer Dock Luas station to the south west of Dublin to Tallaght and Saggart.
The ground floor retail units form part of a large, modern, mixed use office and retail development with frontage onto Mayor Street Upper and overlooking the Royal Canal in the heart of Spencer Dock. The units are in shell condition, with shop fronts in place, ready for a tenant’s fit-out. A car parking space is available to rent with each unit.The property is located in the North Lotts & Grand Canal Dock SDZ (Strategic Development Zone) Planning Scheme.
An incoming tenant will be obliged to contribute to/pay the following:
- Service charge.
- Convention Centre Levy Contribution.
- Spencer Dock Estate Charge.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Retail Unit A
|Retail Unit B
|Retail Unit C
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.