- Retail opportunity with dual frontage onto Sheriff Street and East Road.
- Ground floor approximately 149 sqm (1,604 sqft).
Located north of the River Liffey, the property is situated in Canon Hall, an attractive development of high specification one and two bedroom apartments located within the North Dublin Docklands. Canon Hall is located directly opposite the upcoming Spencer Place development and approximately 250 meters from the new Central Bank Headquarters on North Wall Quay. Dublin’s Docklands is one of the finest urban regeneration projects in Europe. The area has developed into a vibrant office and residential quarter that is home of 40,000 employees and 20,000 residents. The retail unit benefits from its corner position with dual frontage onto Sheriff Street and East Road. The immediate area is home to a host of national and international occupiers including Central Bank of Ireland, PWC, AIG, Accenture, Facebook and Google. The area benefits from excellent transport links with Spencer Dock Luas Line Station and Docklands Train Station nearby.
The ground floor retail opportunity will cater for the residents occupying the accommodation and also the immediate catchment. The property has the benefit of planning permission for a convenience shop incorporating off-licence and sandwich bar/hot food counter. The retail unit benefits from 1 secure underground car parking space.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
We understand the unit comprises an approximate net internal floor area of 149 sqm (1,604 sqft).
The property has the benefit of 1 car parking space.
Local Authority Rates
Approx €6,708: 2017.
Service charge 2017: €2,278.36
BER No. 800413767
Energy Performance Indicator: 702.62 kWh/m2/yr
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.