- Excellent opportunity to trade in the heart of Dublin’s Cultural Quarter, Temple Bar.
- Located on Meeting House Square an open space which facilitates festivals, performances, cinema screenings and a variety of cultural events.
- Restaurant opportunity with ground floor approx. 137 sqm and mezzanine approx. 57 sqm.
- Suitable for restaurant/café use.
- Neighbouring occupiers include The Irish Film Institute, Al Vesuvio and Porterhouse Temple Bar.
Temple Bar, Dublin’s Cultural Quarter is bounded by the River Liffey to the north, Fishamble Street to the west, Dame Street to the north and Trinity College/Westmoreland Street to the East. The area is a well renowned tourist destination attracting vast numbers of tourists and locals to the eclectic mix of boutiques, restaurants, coffee shop and bars. Meeting House Square is located in the heart of Temple Bar and provides an open covered or uncovered space facilitating a host of events throughout the year including cultural events, artisan food markets, cinema screenings and business and conference events. The well renowned Temple Bar food market takes place in Meeting House Square every Saturday.
The restaurant is located on the ground floor of Sycamore Building, a mixed use commercial building with excellent frontage onto Meeting House Square. The restaurant, which can be accessed from both Meeting House Square and Sycamore Street, is laid out over ground floor and part mezzanine level. There is a customer seating area and kitchen on ground floor and further seating area/ balcony and customer wc at mezzanine level. An area for external seating is provided on Meeting House Square.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Local Authority RatesRates liability 2017: €13,596.60
Building InsuranceBuilding Insurance 2017: €824.
BER No. 800577967
Energy Performance Indicator: 1381.49 kWh/m2/yr kWh/m2/yr
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.