Rent £20,000 per year
- Prime retail pitch
- Prominent return frontage
- Adjacent to a comprehensive town centre redevelopment opportunity
- Immediate availability
The property is located in close proximity to a major seafront regeneration scheme planned for the town centre.
The proposed mixed use development includes a mix of residential and retail uses along with theatre and performance space and will incorporate a number of properties neighbouring the subject.
Planning permission has been granted for the development which will un-doubtedly improve the lower end of Main Street and Queen’s Parade.
The subject property comprises the ground floor of a prominent three storey end terrace. The property is regular in shape with a glazed return frontage and would be suitable for a range of retail uses, subject to the necessary statutory consents.
The property has a regular shaped configuration and has been finished to shell specification, ready for tenant fit out.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
We calculate the Net Internal Area of the property as follows:-
|Area||Sq. M.||Sq. Ft.|
|Ground Floor Sales, Stores and Staff||96.15||1,035|
|Total Net Internal Area||96.15||1,035|
Rent: £20,000 per annum excl.
Term: Subject to negotiation.
The space will be offered on effectively Full Repairing and Insuring terms via recovery of a service charge.
A service charge will be levied to cover an appropriate proportion of the cost of external repairs and maintenance and upkeep of common areas.
Current service charge estimate: £TBC.
The tenant will be responsible for reimbursing the landlord with a proportionate amount of the insurance premium for the property.
We understand that the property has been assessed for rating purposes as follows:-
Rate in the £ 17/18: 0.546047
Rates Payable: £12,013
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
The property has an energy rating of C67. A full certificate can be made available upon request.
All prices and outgoings are exclusive of but may be liable to V.A.T.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.