- Prime corner development opportunity situated in the heart of Dublin’s Central Business District.
- 0.042 hectare (0.104 acre) site zoned Z6 offering potential for a wide number of commercial and residential uses, subject to planning permission.
- One of the last remaining development opportunities on the street with superb frontage to Lower Mount Street and access to the rear of the property via Love Lane East.
- Three storey over basement mixed use residential / retail property; vacant mews building to the rear; garden and yard accessed from Love Lane East; three commercial lock up units (two in long term occupation).
- Almost full vacant possession.
- Of interest to developers and investors.
Located on the northern side of Lower Mount Street at the corner with Love Lane East, the property is situated in the heart of Dublin’s Central Business District. The immediate area has attracted a host of high profile State and professional office occupiers including Bord Bia, Dublin Passport Office, Irish League of Credit Unions, Bord Gáis Energy and Holles Street National Maternity Hospital.
Lower Mount Street is in close proximity to a variety of amenities including Merrion Square and numerous restaurants, shops and bars on nearby Baggot Street and Grand Canal Dock.
Lower Mount Street is a main arterial route linking the core Central Business district to Dublin’s south eastern suburbs. The immediate area is easily accessed and well served by public transport with Pearse and Grand Canal Dock Dart stations both within walking distance, numerous Dublin bus routes traverse Lower Mount Street via a quality bus corridor and Dublin bike station is located on nearby Merrion Square.
The property comprises a three storey over basement mixed use property, laid out as a ground floor shop with single residence overhead. The main building is capable of full vacant possession. To the rear of the property is a garden / rear yard and vacant residential mews building. Fronting Love Lane East there is one commercial lock-up unit with a further two lock-up units at the rear of the property. Two of the lock-up units have long term commercial occupiers. The site is regularly shaped and comprises 0.42 hectares (0.104 acres).
ZoningThe property is located in an area zoned objective Z6, under the Dublin City Development Plan 2016 – 2022.
This land use zoning is designed to “provide for the creation and protection of enterprise and facilitate opportunities from employment creation”. Z6 lands are an important land bank in the city for employment use and permitted uses under this zoning include; betting office, car park, childcare facility, conference centre, cultural / recreational building and uses, embassy office, enterprise centre, green / clean light industries, hotel, industrial (light), live-work units, office (within canal ring), open space, park and ride facility, public service installation, restaurant, science and technology-based industry, shop (neighbourhood), training centre, cultural, creative and artistic enterprise and uses.
Open for consideration:
Advertisement and advertising structures, car trading, civic and amenity / recycling centre, factory shop, funeral home, garage (motor repair / service), night club, office, outdoor poster advertising, petrol station, place of public worship, public house, residential, veterinary surgery, warehousing (retail/non-food)/retail park, warehousing).
TitleWe understand that the title to the property is mainly freehold. The two commercial lock up units have occupiers of long standing and the property is offered for sale subject to their occupation. The current combined income is €10,608 per annum from these two units. The tenant of the ground floor retail unit is due to vacate on expiration of their lease next year.
Ms Margaret Finlay, Finlay & Company Solicitors, Pembroke House, 28-32 Upper Pembroke Street, Dublin 2.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.